The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I just looked at their 2 lowest plans, so trash. Has ads, only 720 p resolution, and only one device at a time. I have the standard plan but get 1080p and no 4k content. Any other streaming service with the same BS of having to pay more for better resolution?

1669323056655.png

I can’t believe You is still going lol

Second season was so cringe I couldn’t finish it

Funny you replied to this akajae akajae because I STILL think about that time awhile back you tried to compare me to Joe for ‘mirin yambs at Whole Foods :smh: :lol:

The 9/11 Doc is very well done, at least to a non history buff like myself

I didn't know any of the history of Al Qaeda or Afghanistan in general

Most of if not all of the scenes from the towers got me like wtf. It's different processing it as an old dude rather than when it happened when I as a kid

Never watched That 70's show, but I can never not see Clarence Boddicker

Most of if not all of the scenes from the towers got me like wtf. It's different processing it as an old dude rather than when it happened when I as a kid
9/11 docs all fascinate me. I don't know what it is but I have always been intruiged with it. I don't know why but at least 3/4 times a week I would go check the time and it would be 9:11. I would try and purposely wait at like 9:08 for 9:11 to pass, get busy with work. Check another clock and it is slow but still shows 9:11. Doubt I will ever get a real understanding with why I am so connected I guess to it. Weird.

Serious question….. is it called “ The 9/11 Doc”?

Just finished Archive 81 and really enjoyed it. Too bad they cancelled it.
I'm still pissed about this. Didn't even seem like an expensive show to film so makes no sense why the wouldn't just finish the story.
I'd like to know what goes into Netflix's decisions to cancel or renew shows. Is it budget? Do they use analytics like views, internet search poularity, etc?
Netflix should start selling the rights to some of these series and shows that they cancel. No reason why they shouldn't be trying to milk money out of their properties instead of just having them linger in the bowels of their platform.

Messiah is also another series that I'd like to see the continued to get some closure.

Watching this Addams Family x Harry Potter fusion called Wednesday on Netflix. Yo, why Crackhead look like Leprechaun In The Hood all grown up?

@Master Zik (and others) I know a lot of y'all rocked with House of Cards and I know I am hella late but did y'all catch 'The Bodyguard'? I have been messing with limited series lately because even though they are 8 episodes, they wrap up the story in that span so it's like a really long movie :lol:

Anyway, The Bodyguard has popped up a couple times over the years but I always waved it off. Saw it was only 6 epis so I gave it shot and it was :wow: :pimp: Budd was really pissing me off with the lies, deception and overall shenanigans that landed him on leave and in that vest looking crazy and about to take a headshot. Having said that, without the lies, deception and overall shenanigans, he might have taken the fall during like Episode 3 :lol: I really enjoyed it overall. If anyone has recs for something similar, (movie or series) I would be down. Going to have a lot of free time at the end of this week :lol:

Also - **** Nadia, man. I wish the worst on her :angry:
Bodyguard is straight FIRE>
It will make you want to immediately find an Old Head and love her.
Shorty was getting it in.
I was in Lust for sure.

On Episode 3 of 1899.

Man where is this going. Its in 1899 but I got to the part where dude opens the thing and reveals an obviously modern contraption. Are they actually in modern day and this is some weird experiment or like idk where they going with this. :lol:

looking forward to part 2 of money heist korea, alice in borderland s2 and the witcher prequel this month :smokin

I need help.

Didn’t want to make a thread about it and this seemed like the best place to ask.

I really need to cut the numbers on my streaming services.

If you could only have 3 which would they be?

HBO Max would be my number one but honestly the balance of quality and quantity is spread out through all of them so they made themselves non essential on their own. HBO Max is free though ATT, I use my family's Netflix, Paramount is free through the Walmart+ trial, and I got the hulu deal for 1.99 with Disney+ for 2.99. Peacock is free through ISP. Probably won't re-up any paid deals.

I'm still pissed about this. Didn't even seem like an expensive show to film so makes no sense why the wouldn't just finish the story.
I'd like to know what goes into Netflix's decisions to cancel or renew shows. Is it budget? Do they use analytics like views, internet search poularity, etc?
Netflix should start selling the rights to some of these series and shows that they cancel. No reason why they shouldn't be trying to milk money out of their properties instead of just having them linger in the bowels of their platform.

Messiah is also another series that I'd like to see the continued to get some closure.
There’s literally 20+ shows they’ve cancelled that were firing on all Cylinders..
Archive 81 and Messiah are atop that list but don’t forget about

1. Gypsy
2. The Get Down
3. Bloodline
4. MARCO POLO
5. Everything Sucks
6. Seven Seconds
7. Friends from Collge
8. The OA
9. White Lines(a personal favorite of mine/so dope)
10. I’m Not allay with this

That’s just 10 off top.
I know a lot of people liked SENSE8 too.

Back
Top Bottom