The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The Tim Burton disrespect yo, like he some new kid on the block or some rando. :lol:

I work with some gen Zers.....all 3 of them have no idea who tim burton is and didnt see any of the many movies I seen.......the views are racking up on this show....guessing 30 and under are most of the viewers....def many never heard of him either.

I work with some gen Zers.....all 3 of them have no idea who tim burton is and didnt see any of the many movies I seen.......the views are racking up on this show....guessing 30 and under are most of the viewers....def many never heard of him either.
young gens are idiots. atleast we knew people 20 years before we were born.

:lol: Think i've seen that SN do that a few times like "I don't know if you've heard of Jamie Foxx.."

now you're just trolling......
pointing something out that some PEOPLE might have missed is sharing for those who dont know........you ASSUME that everyone has your knowledge....you shouldnt.....all age ranges here.....and i'm certain people here have posted how much they liked Wednesday without knowing WHO the legendary director is

the funny thing is...I even wrote "for THOSE who dont know."..............children I swear

my education for those WHO dont know is over

now you're just trolling......
pointing something out that some PEOPLE might have missed is sharing for those who dont know........you ASSUME that everyone has your knowledge....you shouldnt.....all age ranges here.....and i'm certain people here have posted how much they liked Wednesday without knowing WHO the legendary director is

the funny thing is...I even wrote "for THOSE who dont know."..............children I swear

my education for those WHO dont know is over

Everyone on this site is in their mid 30s to 40s, excited for their new lawnmowers and Dysons to come in chu talking about.

And I think everyone knew Tim Burton was involved in this, literally everyone. It was big talk he was directing this, well half of it.

Last edited:
Just watched Troll. Besides the 100 plot holes and stuff, it was a fun monster movie, I enjoyed. Im not one of those OMG THE PLOTHOLES kinda viewers, they are interesting to talk about and stuff but its not a make it or break it for me when watching a movie, and I mention this cause this seems to be the popular opinion: entertainingly "good" movie with a ton of plot holes.

The main plot holes I was thinking was how the hell did they massacre the trolls back during that time that it happend and why do they have bones? Also thought it was a bit dumb they were still calling her dad a crazy person for saying its a troll, like yall didnt literally just see it come out from the earth and its made of stone, the hell else would it be. :lol: Also felt the ending was a bit rushed, its pitch black dark and all of a sudden the sun is BLAM BLAM on the troll? Not to mention they used the skull (how does it have a skull again?) of its ancestors to lure it to that spot, some grimey stuff.

Loving Wendesday, Jenny Oretega is doing very well and as others pointed out, she did well in You S2.

Shocked to see she's like 21, thought she was 15 at most.

I knew christina ricci was in it and i was waiting for her to show up.

Had no clue she was thornhill lol
same here. I was looking for her all throughout the movie. I forgot which scene made me realize it was her. all I know was it took a while for me to realize it was her. even the wife never recognized her til I mentioned that Thornhill was Christina and still wouldn't believe it.

Just watched Troll. Besides the 100 plot holes and stuff, it was a fun monster movie, I enjoyed. Im not one of those OMG THE PLOTHOLES kinda viewers, they are interesting to talk about and stuff but its not a make it or break it for me when watching a movie, and I mention this cause this seems to be the popular opinion: entertainingly "good" movie with a ton of plot holes.

The main plot holes I was thinking was how the hell did they massacre the trolls back during that time that it happend and why do they have bones? Also thought it was a bit dumb they were still calling her dad a crazy person for saying its a troll, like yall didnt literally just see it come out from the earth and its made of stone, the hell else would it be. :lol: Also felt the ending was a bit rushed, its pitch black dark and all of a sudden the sun is BLAM BLAM on the troll? Not to mention they used the skull (how does it have a skull again?) of its ancestors to lure it to that spot, some grimey stuff.
was quite disappointed with Troll. could have been better executed with a good solid story. I was laughing with the army dude doing the Independence Day speech which was out of place. :rofl:

Everyone on this site is in their mid 30s to 40s, excited for their new lawnmowers and Dysons to come in chu talking about.

And I think everyone knew Tim Burton was involved in this, literally everyone. It was big talk he was directing this, well half of it.
When Dyson Thread?

Thia movie troll is comically bad. The disconnect between the voiceover and the subtitles makes it even funnier. :lol:

People already hating on that witcher prequel and saying it’s generic, too family friendly and inclusive, yada yada. I’ve only played The Witcher 3 game so I hope it has a similar feel.

Last edited:
This Aubrey Plaza movie stinks
I like Aubrey Plaza. You'll probably get a good performance out of her in anything she's in.

That doesn't mean all the stuff she's in is actually good. Gonna be that way if you follow your favorite actor first.

Last edited:
Wednesday was pretty dope, Jenna crushed it and so did the supporting cast, how can you guys not have recognized Ricci! Also tell me ya recognized Brienne!

I recognized homeboy from Your Honor.

That Aubrey flick was kind of trash. She would’ve gotten clipped early irl.

Bale and Duval, thankfully I am still out of school when it releases, otherwise don't know if I would watch.

Back
Top Bottom