The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

yo can someone post that "twist" or what happended in that lonliest planet movie in a spoiler

yo can someone post that "twist" or what happended in that lonliest planet movie in a spoiler

Here you go...

An engage couple (Alex & Nica) go on a hike through the Georgian mountains with a tour guide named Dato. They come across 3 locals & a heated exchange occurs. When Alex (played by Gael Garcia Bernal who doesn’t understand the language) asks what’s going on, one of the guys pulls a rifle on him & he hides behind his fiancé.

Eventually they go on with their journey but Alex hiding behind Nica causes a lot of friction within the group particularly between Nica & Alex. They don’t talk for a while & the only conversation is between Dato & Nica. Eventually she starts speaking to Alex.

They break for the night & camp. The incident is still effecting Alex who ends up going to sleep. Dato & Nica talk while drinking. Dato tells a sad story about his family & they end up kissing. While they're kissing your asking yourself is she doing this for revenge, did she feel sorry for him, etc...then the credits roll.

Last edited:
Regular Show, Johnny Bravo and Boondocks.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
No Regular Show.  SMH.

Thanks for getting me hyped up for no reason. 

I hate you. 

Adult Swim on Netflix next month!!!

Netflix Lands Cartoon Network, Adult Swim Shows

Netflix on Monday inked multi-year licensing agreements with Turner Broadcasting and Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) to bolster its library of content.

Thanks to the deal, U.S. Netflix subscribers will now be able to watch previous seasons of programming from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation, and Adult Swim. Complete past seasons of Cartoon Network shows such as Adventure Time, Ben 10, Regular Show, Johnny Bravo, and Warner Bros. Animation's Green Lantern will be made available on the Netflix "Just for Kids" section beginning March 30.

At the same time, Adult Swim shows like Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, as well as Sony Pictures Television's The Boondocks, and Childrens Hospital from WBTVG's Studio 2.0 will also hit Netflix. The Warner Horizon Television-produced TNT series Dallas is also exclusively heading to Netflix in Jan. 2014.

"We are delighted that Netflix will become the exclusive over-the-top streaming subscription destination for past seasons of favorite Cartoon Network and Adult Swim titles," Ted Sarandos, chief content officer of Netflix, said in a statement. "We're also thrilled to be able to offer the latest seasons of Dallas, one of the greatest all-time guilty pleasures."

Netflix just last week announced a separate licensing agreement with WBTVG to carry 2012-13 seasons of the dramas Revolution, Political Animals, Longmire, 666 Park Avenue, Chuck, Fringe, and The West Wing. Also headed to Netflix will be The Following, which premieres Jan. 21 on Fox and stars Kevin Bacon as a former FBI agent.

Netflix isn't the only company beefing up its content library. Rival video-streaming provider Amazon recently signed licensing agreements with A+E Networks and Turner Broadcasting System to bolster its Prime Instant Video catalog.

Netflix was at CES last week, where it showed off a test of user profiles within Watch Instantly and announced Super HD and 3D viewing options for ISPs that sign up for its Open Connect program.

The company also made headlines last week when it was announced that its reboot of Arrested Development will premiere on Netflix in May.

Boondocks will be on Instant Queue Day one.

Regular Show, Johnny Bravo and Boondocks. :smokin :smokin :smokin

No Regular Show.  SMH.

I hate you. 

:tongue:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the movie "The Impossible" is on Netflix yet, but I watched it last night - much better than I thought. Really didn't know much about the movie to be honest, but it had great reviews.

Man, after seeing the sneek peek of Alfonso Cuaron' Gravity, I wanted to watch Children of Men, but it's not available for stream... :smh: Sucks...

What would yall recommend fr me n NETFLIX?

I like great drama, kinda plot twisting, wasn't cancelled after 1-2 seasons.

I like BReakig BAd,.... dam thats about it. Recommend me Netflix shows like Break.ing Bad
(they dont have t be selling drugs tho) Something with good acting, twisting plots, and pulls the viewer in.

What would yall recommend fr me n NETFLIX?

I like great drama, kinda plot twisting, wasn't cancelled after 1-2 seasons.

I like BReakig BAd,.... dam thats about it. Recommend me Netflix shows like Break.ing Bad
(they dont have t be selling drugs tho) Something with good acting, twisting plots, and pulls the viewer in.
Sons of Anarchy.

Regular Show, Johnny Bravo and Boondocks. :smokin :smokin :smokin

No Regular Show.  SMH.

I hate you. 

I guess we'll just have to sit & wait...

My son looove's that show...My wife & I do too...
Bruh my son got me HOOKED on that show. I be walking around the house randomly sayin "yeah it is. WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" And going "hm hmm hmmm" :rofl:

My son, wife, & I are always saying, "Yeah Yuh!"

Back
Top Bottom