The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Need something for tonight. Any recommendations?

Watched The Intouchables. Fantastic movie 
nthat.gif

Thank you for pointing that one out to me. Prob wouldn't have heard about it otherwise.

Watched the whole season 1 of this show called Mixology last night. It was pretty funny. The whole season takes place in one night in a bar and chronicles the interactions of ten people. It was an odd premise but it worked.

Watched the whole season 1 of this show called Mixology last night. It was pretty funny. The whole season takes place in one night in a bar and chronicles the interactions of ten people. It was an odd premise but it worked.

Watched it when it was on ABC a few months ago. I thought it was a pretty cool show, like you said odd premise but it did work in the end.

Thought i was the only one. Show was :pimp: to me.

Dude at the end won. She was the baddest one on the show easily to me.

(talking bout the one who usually dated athletes)

Last edited:
Killing tv show is great, if you binge watching the show I don't think you'll notice the season one finale issue as much. When it was originally on people were mad cause they had to wait months to see what happened.

Not really sure if I liked the series finale though personally.

just finished watching 8 seasons of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

anyone know when season 9 releases?
the million dollar question.. lol

i been waiting months for that damn season to pop up... I dont even recall most of the first few seasons.

started watching LOST... didnt think i would be one to like this kinda series.. soo far its been pretty good.. on season 3 now, and the plot keeps getting weirder and weirder.. when did most of you lose interest?

was on paternity leave and watched all 3 seasons of Luther.. show deff grows on you :smokin

was on paternity leave and watched all 3 seasons of Luther.. show deff grows on you
smokin.gif
I tried watching Luther.  I got thru the first season then I fell off.. I think it was cause I had just finished Dexter, and the two shows were to similar

the million dollar question.. lol

i been waiting months for that damn season to pop up... I dont even recall most of the first few seasons.

Netflix usually puts TV seasons up a little bit after the DVD comes out. Season 9 DVD is releasing 9/24. Don't get your hopes up though, there's like only one episode worth watching in the whole season imo

i actually seen the first few episodes on VOD through Directv... just looking foward to putting this series to bed

If you guys are fine with watching a three hour foreign movie, I suggest you watch the French film "Blue is the warmest Color".

If you like lesbians, this is right up your alley. This movie is better than late-night Cinemax or HBO. :smokin

Adele :nthat:

They added 6seasons of Criminal Minds I just seen a handful of them and what I saw I liked.

Last edited:
One point it was talked about Hanibial getting cancel and Netflix would pick it up. But right now I think amazon has Hannibal.

Anyone know the name of this documentary about the Catholic Church covering up child molestation? I think it's on Netflix and came out in 2011/2012. Thanks in advance.

I remember watching one awhile back called Deliver Us From Evil, but I don't think it's on instant anymore.

Back
Top Bottom