The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Stranger Things is set in 83'.

80's thrillers had the best open and end credit music.

Episode one set it off.
Netflix does it again. This is madness!

It has a Goonies meets Stand by Me meets R rated ET feel to it.

Funny. I was telling my brother more or less the same thing. Definitely Goonies meets Aliens.

Just binge watched it and finished it in 24 hours. Absolutely loved it.

Great soundtrack. Great score. I thought it was one of the best 80's set pieces of film I've seen in years. They absolutely nailed it.

Last edited:
The show had me craving some Eggo waffles. I don't have any so i'll make some French toast tomorrow.

ST was amazing...

Dustin was a real one.

Dude got mad game and a kid genius in a making...

Last edited:
The actress who plays Nancy is 19 so I can safely say she would get it.

She put jonathan in the friendzone when I thought he would get some action from her.

Last edited:

The black kid stays hatin.
This!

My mans was heated about everything all the time.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing last night. Dude's always yelling at someone.
laugh.gif

With that said though, the kids are all really good actors. Show is awesome. I'm 6 episodes in. Don't want it to end.
frown.gif

Bout to watch episode 5 tonight after I get off work. Netflix definitely has another winner on their hands with this show. Narcos also back in September as well :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm legit mad I watched stranger Things in 2 days, I gotta learn to discipline myself man, show hasn't even been picked up for a 2nd season. I'm sure it will but if/when it does they gotta write the 2nd season and then film it and that's gonna take more than a year.

and where the hell is Sense8????

You and me both.

The wife and I watched a movie called The Invitation last night. It was pretty crazy, but we liked it.
I was confused by the ending. When all those lamps lit up. What did that mean?

That means that the same thing that happened at that house was happening at all those other ones. You didn't hear the screaming and gunshots??

Just watched Stranger Things episode 5
They really got my girl Nancy 
mean.gif

This new season of BoJack is really good.

The underwater episode might be my favorite episode of the series.

watched first episode of Stranger Things...

didn't know it was gonna be on some supernatural steeze.

not feeling it so far but I'll give it another episode.

watched first episode of Stranger Things...

didn't know it was gonna be on some supernatural steeze.

not feeling it so far but I'll give it another episode.

Thought this was wack to be honest. Storyline has been done. The CGI was cheap..it seems a lot of NTers liked it though.

Last edited:
Thought this was wack to be honest. Storyline has been done. The CGI was cheap..it seems a lot of NTers liked it though.

I honestly felt like NT overrated the hell out of this series. The child actors did a great job, but this is definitely not the best Netflix original released like a poster mentioned earlier. Its got Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt beat though

Stranger Things was cool. The end felt kinda rushed tho

Watching Danger 5 now & that jawn is so :rofl: :rofl:

Epitome of stupid funny comedy lol

Back
Top Bottom