The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This new season of BoJack is really good.

The underwater episode might be my favorite episode of the series.
I finished binging it day one season 3 dropped but needed time to decompress cause man this season hits hard....

It delivers and all of these emotions 
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
alien.gif
 where had multiple times.
"Has the concept of Women making choices gone to far??"

and then he said something like 

""We gathered this panel of straight white men to discuss" 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Just binged on narcos. Anything else I can watch on here that's similar? I heard of a Escobar show on here but I forgot the name

This new season of BoJack is really good.

The underwater episode might be my favorite episode of the series.

I finished binging it day one season 3 dropped but needed time to decompress cause man this season hits hard....

It delivers and all of these emotions :smile: :\ :lol: :frown: :rofl: :smh: :wow: :rolleyes :x :stoneface:  :nerd: 0]  where had multiple times.
"Has the concept of Women making choices gone to far??"

and then he said something like 

""We gathered this panel of straight white men to discuss" 

:rofl:  
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

You're absolutely right with the emotions. So much went on, I'll be watching it again for sure.

"A diverse panel of straight white men..." :lol:

Man that abortion episode... straight crazy.

Just finished season 3 of Bojack. Show just keeps getting better with each season. The writing is great but man does it get depressing...

Just finished season 2, show is really clever. I Still can't believe son was gon get it in with his Ex's teenage daughter.

The wife and I finally gave Peaky Blinders a shot this weekend....we only have two episodes left.

Season 2 finale was solid and had the wife nervous as all hell.

Finished Stranger Things. The finale had me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for season 2. So many questions!!!

Maybe it just wasn't my thing. I had to force myself thru Stranger Things. I'm good on season 2. Bout to get Wentworth popping tho :pimp:

Thanks NT for putting me on to Wentworth. Damn good series. Makes up for the lackluster, Stranger Things recommendation. :lol:

Last edited:
Just watched the first episode of Last Chance U...
Looks like it was just released.

Fully enjoyed the first episode.
Start of camps, football season is byke.

Yo did Netflix take out the Add & Remove to List features?! :x

Aint see it on the PS4 version of it or on either one of my phones :smh:

I'm legit mad I watched stranger Things in 2 days, I gotta learn to discipline myself man, show hasn't even been picked up for a 2nd season. I'm sure it will but if/when it does they gotta write the 2nd season and then film it and that's gonna take more than a year.

and where the hell is Sense8????

i looked up sense 8 yesterday curious what theyre doing with it. ready to rewatch it. i finished stranger in less than a day. binged last night and done now. shame.
finishing house of cards now then time for a break

Yea I watched the whole season.
Thought it was damn good.

Ended up not being a fan of most of these people including the HC. My favorite was the counselor. Halfway kidding.

For sure was DJs fault for starting the fight between the two... he slapped him in the face mask after he got popped. Could of just taken the 15 and talk sh-t. However for that entire brawl and things that went on after, no... not his fault.

That team was lookin to fight though.

Just finished watching the first 4 ep's of Stranger Things. Man this show is soooooo good!! I woulda stayed up for more, but I had work in the morning. It feel just like a throwback to the 80's down from the music to the scenery. 

Back
Top Bottom