The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

is it better than oitnb? stopped at the garbage that was season 3. if its better than oitnb ill add it to my 'to watch' list :nerd:

much better. although even season 4 of oitnb is much better than the garbage that was season 3. you should watch season 4 of oitnb first, then be blown away at the four seasons of wentworth.

ill check them out. thanks papi.

I'm halfway through The Last Kingdom and man that show is nothing but hot fiyah.

Anybody check out last chance U? Checked out the first episode. Pretty good so far.
Yeah I'm on episode 5 it's dope 
smokin.gif

Wentworth is Superior by far.

They are two different tones yes, but still......they don't compare in overall quality.

About to go ahead and knock off S4 of Wentworth

Wentworth writers got bananas for S4, specifically the last couple eps and of course... that finale.... :lol:

Wish they answered what happened to...

The previous nurse
Fletcher
Liz's daughter

Last edited:
I'm halfway through The Last Kingdom and man that show is nothing but hot fiyah.
kix28 I've been lurking trying to recover my account, but wondering why no one brought up the last kingdom.
If you like vikings or marco polo you'll love the last kingdom. Shanarra isn't terrible kinda lord of the ringsish

For those of you looking for stuff to watch:

The Tribe

The Fundamentals of Caring

Blue Is The Warmest Color

In Bruges

Metropolis

If you like Blue Is The Warmest Color, watch Young & Beautiful. French erotic movies are fire.

last kingdom is dope AF

uthred's chick is ugly though...damn y dey do dis?

Back
Top Bottom