The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i watched about 6 episodes of the magicians but i just couldn't take it anymore. 

after they had that game where they try to take the squares i was done. i was like this is garbage

main character is a *****

the senior is a *****

the senior chick is annoying af

the only character i liked was the main characters best friend...her storyline was interesting. she was also great to look at 

Last edited:
That Russian dutchess in Peaky Blinders is all sorts of crazy. She's fun though. Would tolerate that craziness.

Freakin aunt polly is an idiot. Messed everything up because her stupid self got drunk and felt guilty.
Polly is a mess and got on my nerves several times. Love that show

What's a good site to view what' s upcoming for Netflix every month?

I always just Google Netflix month and year (example: netflix january 2017)and multiple links will come up. None realy put up list until the last week of the month, the closer you are to the end of the month the more accurate...usally around the 29th is a good day.

Thanks bro repped. :smokin

OK. Maybe I'll wait on The OA. Only was interested because it's one of the few hdr shows they have. I just started episode 1 of River. It was pretty interesting.

Last edited:
Just finished S6 of Shameless and man I swear I hate Frank. I don't see how they didn't break his fricken jaw. Debbie too

Just finished S6 of Shameless and man I swear I hate Frank. I don't see how they didn't break his fricken jaw. Debbie too

I just started watching t last night man, got to episode 4 of season 1. Pretty interesting so far.

Frank can be the biggest scumbag in the world but theres times when he tries to do the right thing in his own weird messed up ways lol

After finishing the whole show the other day, i still hate Robbie from season 4 the most. **** him

Yall have me thinking about starting Shameless this weekend. Weather will be cold and rainy so I'll be indoors.

Shanola Hampton (Veronica) is from my hometown. One of my homeboys dated her sister all through HS and another homeboy married her first cousin. She's the most attractive woman in her family though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom