The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Started watching timeless

Becuase

Also love time travel shows

I'm probably late, but just started Versailles and realized Louis the great is the same actor as Athelstan from Vikings. Seems like not a lot of ya'll liked The OA, I thought it was great. The ending seemed a bit rushed, but I liked it otherwise.

I think imma start watching Twin Peaks after this game. I always hear its a good show. Either that or Freaks & Geeks

Have you never seen twin peaks? Watch it... I think showtime is rebooting it this year or next, it's one of my all time favorites. I love just about anything lynch does.

Have you never seen twin peaks? Watch it... I think showtime is rebooting it this year or next, it's one of my all time favorites. I love just about anything lynch does.

See thats the thing, the only thing I've ever seen from David Lynch was Mulholland Drive & that ish had me confused af lol. So if Twin Peaks is like that, i dont think imma like it lol. But imma still check it out, i started Fargo yesterday on Hulu so ill watch Twin Peaks after im done that

See thats the thing, the only thing I've ever seen from David Lynch was Mulholland Drive & that ish had me confused af lol. So if Twin Peaks is like that, i dont think imma like it lol. But imma still check it out, i started Fargo yesterday on Hulu so ill watch Twin Peaks after im done that

The filming style is similar, but a whole different kind of story telling...it's hard to explain I can't think of anything to really compare it to, you'll know if you're gonna like it pretty quick. I didn't care much for Fargo the movie, but I'm loving the TV series. Have you seen chance on hulu?

The filming style is similar, but a whole different kind of story telling...it's hard to explain I can't think of anything to really compare it to, you'll know if you're gonna like it pretty quick. I didn't care much for Fargo the movie, but I'm loving the TV series. Have you seen chance on hulu?

Ill check it out then. Fargo the movie was cool but Frances McDormand accent was annoying af lol. But yea im watching the first season of Fargo. Ill find S2 somewhere else since it aint on Hulu :stoneface:

And na i aint watch that. Only shows i watched on Hulu was 11.22.63 which was dope & some animes

Ill check it out then. Fargo the movie was cool but Frances McDormand accent was annoying af lol. But yea im watching the first season of Fargo. Ill find S2 somewhere else since it aint on Hulu :stoneface:

And na i aint watch that. Only shows i watched on Hulu was 11.22.63 which was dope & some animes

11.22.63 was good but Chance is IMO the best hulu original yet, it kind of has that Lynch/Hitchcock style to it. I'm not sure why it's gone so unnoticed the cast is great Ethan Suplee totally kills it, Hugh Laurie and Gretchen Mol are always good...but Suplee cought me off guard, I never knew he had that kind of range.

11.22.63 was good but Chance is IMO the best hulu original yet, it kind of has that Lynch/Hitchcock style to it. I'm not sure why it's gone so unnoticed the cast is great Ethan Suplee totally kills it, Hugh Laurie and Gretchen Mol are always good...but Suplee cought me off guard, I never knew he had that kind of range.

Hmmm imma add that to my list now. Good look. Shut Eye looked interesting on Hulu too

finally started the OA on episode 3. I've already read in this thread how people were disappointed with the ending but I'm going to see for myself.
Show reminds me of "the sound of my voice" starring the same chick in this(great movie)

I'm probably late, but just started Versailles and realized Louis the great is the same actor as Athelstan from Vikings. Seems like not a lot of ya'll liked The OA, I thought it was great. The ending seemed a bit rushed, but I liked it otherwise.
I thought The OA was great. It took some time to digest, to wrap my head around that ending....then I woke up one day and realized, there was something else left..

Last edited:
Just finished Narcos

Next up..... House of Cards.

Heard good things about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom