The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Have you seen the movie?

Heard its just like the movie plus hella filler 
sick.gif
I have not seen the movie.

Def not for everyone but the weirdness gave me some good laughs

Looks interesting

Doubt this movie actually makes it to Netflix. A lot of greeks are starting to raise hell over this project. As a greek myself, I feel like this movie is doing too much & makes us look bad. Wouldn't be surprised if the plug gets pulled on this just like what happened with "Sorority Sisters" on VH1.

Not even gonna lie some of my best friends pledged (Kappa & alpha) . Man i remember one time both of my homies were in the middle of pledging and could barely walk. Them dudes ****** them up 
sick.gif
mean.gif

^ like couldn't walk bc they hurt their butts?
roll.gif
nah basically they had the fattest dude in the frat sit on their backs while they did push ups. My homie tore his rotator cuff 
roll.gif
. Frat was suspended for a while after that. Not sure how they messed up their legs tho

roll.gif
nah basically they had the fattest dude in the frat sit on their backs while they did push ups. My homie tore his rotator cuff 
roll.gif
. Frat was suspended for a while after that. Not sure how they messed up their legs tho
lol oh thats messed up too

I never understood why weird **** like that happens when you join a frat

Sucks Will Smith movie is so far out. Looking forward to Love season 2.

Can't believe they footed that bill for the upcoming Scorsese film. Sounds promising based on plot but don't want to get my hopes too high plus it probably won't come out til 2018.

Seems like they wanna see if you can handle whatever abuse they give you.

My friend was in a frat upstate and said they'd leave pledges a few miles from school in the woods somewhere when it was cold and snowy. They'd have to find their way back. I wouldn't want to do crap like that.

Seems like they wanna see if you can handle whatever abuse they give you.

My friend was in a frat upstate and said they'd leave pledges a few miles from school in the woods somewhere when it was cold and snowy. They'd have to find their way back. I wouldn't want to do crap like that.
Yup this happened.... at anytime while pledges were walking on campus my homie said they risked getting kidnapped by their pledge dads or whatever and they would make em do stuff. Never asked what this stuff entailed tho

If it calls for you spitting on my person, or IN MY FACE, it isn't for me.

Nothing about that says team building brotherhood etc.

Ship says you are about to get the brakes beat off of you.

I'm not paying for friends or getting tortured to have friends...I'm cool.

I was a athlete so I was apart of a different club.
To hell with frats.

I'm biased because I wasn't Mexican "enough" to be invited to frats at CSULA because I hung out with the black athletes. 
laugh.gif

Track star booty> East L.A. women.

I'm not paying for friends or getting tortured to have friends...I'm cool.

facts. 

i have plenty of friends i would call brothers and i didn't have to do stupid **** and be all secretive about it.

yall suckas aint special lmao

Last edited:
Let's go.

And did anyone watch the 2nd season of Seven Deadly Sins?

I watched the first ep from a website last month but had no idea what was going on. Need to re-watch season 1.

My friend was telling me season 2 has a lot of filler episodes.

Let's go.

And did anyone watch the 2nd season of Seven Deadly Sins?
I watched the first ep from a website last month but had no idea what was going on. Need to re-watch season 1.

My friend was telling me season 2 has a lot of filler episodes.
I think he lied cause there are only 4 episodes on Netflix 
laugh.gif
 Netflix labeled it season 2 when really it's OVA's leading up to season 2....unless they released the actually season 2 in the last couple days. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom