The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

3 episodes in of "friends from college"...it's alright...the 2nd episode is what got me to keep watching...that 1 was hilarious...

Ozarks: Okay so umm....tell me that's not my mans wife that is getting porked by some random, in that video he keeps watching.......

Bateman always pulls me in.
I like his work.
I'm digging this already.

Ozarks: Okay so umm....tell me that's not my mans wife that is getting porked by some random, in that video he keeps watching.......

Bateman always pulls me in.
I like his work.
I'm digging this already.

There really is something about him, I watched that spelling bee movie he directed and starred in and it was surprisingly great. Will start this later on

SAY WHAT. Glad I bought all the seasons on Prime last year, but still to have easy access would be nice. I use to watch it every Friday night during TGIF, I won't even front I had a crush on Topanga back in the day. Then Shawns girlfriend showed up and I was over Topanga.

I have all of them too, still want the ease of access.

Wonder Years and Girl Meets World are on there, but they can't let young CM shine.

There really is something about him, I watched that spelling bee movie he directed and starred in and it was surprisingly great. Will start this later on
Man it goes from 0-100mph ASAP!
Caught one episode last night before bed and man, lit like a MF'er

Ozarks: ep2

Good stuff man.
Bateman is special.
He's so impressive to me.
That's one of the best episodes I've seen.
Any series.

Finally finished Wentworth(Joan was a great villain) and half way through Ozarks

Ozarks gets you. When you're about to stop it, something happens that has you watch just one more episode. And it keeps continuing.

Watched The Void last night...WTF was that smh

Are you talking about Enter The Void? One of the most psychological movies ever. So trippy. Took me a few times to actually understand what happened. And ever time I watch it I pick up something new. It's one of those movies you should watch alone with your headphones on and make sure you're on something lol.

Are you talking about Enter The Void? One of the most psychological movies ever. So trippy. Took me a few times to actually understand what happened. And ever time I watch it I pick up something new. It's one of those movies you should watch alone with your headphones on and make sure you're on something lol.

Nah its called The Void. Its a horror movie

Ive seen Enter The Void too tho. That movie is def trippy af lol

Oh word, maybe I will check it out this week a couple of times then. I believe 5 episodes in on Ozark, I like it but some of the stuff he lets slide is pissing me off. The young girl really think she calling the shots though. SMH.

will start ozark with the wife later tonight...about to finish up friends from college at lunch...ready to be done with that show...started off ok...a couple of funny parts here and there...not going to watch a second season if they renew it...

Ozark was a bit bland with a few exciting spots. Not much enthused just yet. Only one episode deep tho

Back
Top Bottom