The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm still watching it, on ep4 or 5. It's good, I don't get at all how riveting y'all are making it, 7/10 at best
riv·et·ing
ˈrividiNG/
adjective
  1. completely engrossing; compelling.
I don't think it is riveting as much as entertaining, as I said a few pages back at some points you do have to have a suspension of disbelief.

There's nothing riveting about it IMO. Solid, entertaining show though. But as usual, NT overhypes everything.
Man now I am trying to think back on the last show I considered riveting. I think WestWorld at one point, Entourage sometimes. Entourage not because of the great stories, but more along the line what stupid thing is going to happen to Johnny or what woman is Vince going to get with. The characters in Ozark I'm like meh, I haven't even went back to it since Saturday night watching 3/4 episodes before bed.

Homeland was but I found the Brody storyline being dragged along, then the rehashing of characters that had a purpose but then have a new purpose.

There's nothing riveting about it IMO. Solid, entertaining show though. But as usual, NT overhypes everything.

It's a show about washing money in a Podunk town in Missouri. How exciting can this show be lol? It's some exciting parts but the time between the exciting parts are basic and cover the majority of the episode

It's a show about washing money in a Podunk town in Missouri. How exciting can this show be lol? It's some exciting parts but the time between the exciting parts are basic and cover the majority of the episode
Ahhh come on man, you didn't find the time the daughter was waiting for her pistachio ice cream riveting. LOL.

Ahhh come on man, you didn't find the time the daughter was waiting for her pistachio ice cream riveting. LOL.

Man when her moms was screaming at the kid in the store about that ice cream she was pissin' me off. I get that this is the one thing that you could do to make your relationship with your ungrateful b**** of a daughter better but good lord

I'm on the finale now.

It's still gunning!
Riveting, no doubt.

Will review further later but right now, I've a finale to finish :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^ yeah it's ok, It has it's moments but it's a pretty predictable plot. If you're a fan of at least 2 of the stars in the show I'd give it a watch.
plus the chick that plays Sam is so fine man

Seriously can we talk about this movie?

What was i even watching :lol:

Like how did the doctor even become what he was like he said he was blessed...like how can he enter the void. Why was he trying to recreate his daughter as a giant tentacle monster. Did he make more then one because they killed the one in the beginning of the movie. I feel like there is a giant theme to the movie i am missing. Like they were really in hell when then went into the basement?

Bruh i had to watch a movie review on it to get it & im still lost lmao

Def not my kinda horror movie. I did appreciate the FX. That reminded me of The Thing & Hellraiser to an extent

if you didnt like the void maybe youll like The Rift

MV5BY2VlYmY2NWYtMTI5YS00YTllLWI0NmQtMTk1MTY1NThmZjNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwODU1MA@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Man the FInale of Ozarks was so dope!

I've got a big write up on Ozarks, but I need to do it later.

Got Game of Thrones and Power and MTV Challenge in the DVR.

Interesting premise. I'm usually interested in anything dystopian so will give this a watch.

Plus Willem Defoe is in it lol

Interesting premise. I'm usually interested in anything dystopian so will give this a watch.

Plus Willem Defoe is in it lol

I won't lie the premise of them going out for a day reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode where the mannequins can go out for a month. Damn Marsha wanted to show up late. :smh:

I didn't know that was a netflix film(or they bought it) posted the trailer in another thread but it was a french trailer or something, glad I don't have to wait too long for it to be released

Finished Ozarks, finished out pretty good.
Hemlock Grove & Helix are back into my focus

Finished Ozarks, finished out pretty good.
I haven't even had the urge to go back since watching the first 4/5 episodes. How long is the season, might binge the rest this weekend while the wife out of town. Trying to get into Daredevil but just never get a chance to sit down and watch.

Back
Top Bottom