The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

If Ozark is bland I don't know what kind of shows you like exactly.

Show is amazing. I binge watched the first 6 episodes in a row. Only shows I've done that with before were Breaking Bad, Bates Motel and The Night Of.

The first episode
was boring until the boss came down and started shooting people. Then became some what entertaining seeing him scramble to get the money together and seeing ol dude he tossed from his building. Not much else really happened.

The thing with Ozark is some of the writing is so much of a reach that I'm like should I suspend disbelief a little or a lot. Sometimes I find myself having to raise my level up, a couple times my level of suspended disbelief was over 9000

I watched 4/5 episodes of Break Bad and never went back. I just chalked it up that I missed the boat on it.

Looks like it could be The Foreigner except instead of Jackie Chan's daughter it is this guys sister. I wouldn't pay to see it, but will check it out on NetFlix.

This movie You Get Me is the definition of cliché.
I don't know if I just have been around long enough, that this premise has been done so many time. The worst part is dude has an OUT, he and his girl broke up. Just tell her we hooked up when we broke up. This could basically be a remake of The Crush for millennials, the first season of Californication, Obsessed etc...

Last edited:
I don't know if I just have been around long enough, that this premise has been done so many time. The worst part is dude has an OUT, he and his girl broke up. Just tell her we hooked up when we broke up. This could basically be a remake of The Crush for millennials, the first season of Californication, Obsessed etc...

If he had just came clean during the "No more secrets" convo there would have been minimal issues. But nah. She had one piece of dirt on him! The most realistic part was the show of how dumb he was in his thinking.

Couldn't believe I watched the whole hour long movie. I feel like a took advantage of myself

If he had just came clean during the "No more secrets" convo there would have been minimal issues. But nah. She had one piece of dirt on him! The most realistic part was the show of how dumb he was in his thinking.

Couldn't believe I watched the whole hour long movie. I feel like a took advantage of myself
True but then they wouldn't have a movie. LOL I hate when Hollywood uses a flimsy motive to create a movie.

I think this world would be better without this movie. Holly did have a decent set of cakes tho

Starting Hemlock Grove to rid the bad taste of that crap from my eyes

Ozark was a bit bland with a few exciting spots. Not much enthused just yet. Only one episode deep tho
Really?
I think you should keep watching.
I'm about to start ep7-8, and man....it's pretty riveting tbh.
There is ALOT, going on.

This show is pehnomanal.

Wendy Byrde is definitely up their with the Carmella Sopranos, Skylar Whites, and Abby Donovans when it comes to ****ty tv wives.

Last edited:
Watched The Void last night...WTF was that smh

Seriously can we talk about this movie?

What was i even watching :lol:

Like how did the doctor even become what he was like he said he was blessed...like how can he enter the void. Why was he trying to recreate his daughter as a giant tentacle monster. Did he make more then one because they killed the one in the beginning of the movie. I feel like there is a giant theme to the movie i am missing. Like they were really in hell when then went into the basement?

Honestly, if you think Ozark isn't riveting and is a 7/10 at best then I'm going to assume you're probably on your phone scrolling through NT and all your apps while you're half *** watching it.

Back
Top Bottom