The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Started Altered Carbon. Heavy Ghost In The Shell (the anime not the White Savior Live action film), Black Mirror, Bladerunner, Matrix vibes. Currently on the 4th episode, digging it so far.
Its def all of those things but I thought ghost in a shell immediately.
I'm half way through and enjoying it so far.

Finished Cloverfield Paradox. Definitely wish there was more background to the story but I did enjoy it.

This one left me with more questions as well :lol:

Finished Altered Carbon on Saturday. I enjoyed it a lot. Not really feeling the sister angle, felt that it was a bit rushed and weird.

I do wonder if there will be a second season.

Mute comes out on my bday. Interesting I look forward to it.

Shameless is awesome IMO but I can see how it could be too raunchy for some folks.

I loved it, it was so well written, I had to watch a second time even. It was so layered some things I missed , only flaw to me was the English dubs, it's freaking 2018 and NOONE can even remotely get English dubs right, that's really a shame. :smh:

BTW don't sleep on Retribution, on second watch it seems like it got even better IMO.

Can't go wrong with Georgina Campbell, even if her role is somewhat small.
MV5BMjI2MDI2MzkzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM2MjgyMDI@._V1_SY500_CR0,0,663,500_AL_.jpg
This show is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I rewatched episode 1 after making it to episode 5.

The characters are so much more clear now.
About time Ulrich started to do some damn Police work and find some ish out. Episode 6 is lit AF.

WOWwowwowowow.
Now this is paradox slash alternate universe slash time travel done the right way.

For a story we seem to know so much about, nobody seems to be able to do it right. The Germans got it right my dudes!

This is so well done and it all fits. It all fits!
Even Counterpart, that new show on STARZ, is a mess. Hot garbage. It's got the right idea, but that's all it has.

This show can fall flat on its face in the next 8-10 episodes and I can change my tune, but right now it's batting .1000

The whole.

Episode 8 was the best episode of the Series so far, so I can't foresee a drop in quality.

Whoever is sleeping, don't,....watch immediately.

Watched Dirty Money's one on Trump :smh: This dude is actually President because he hoodwinked the country in to believing he was a good businessman by licensing his name :smh:

Saw the first 3 episodes . The one with Ackman was crazy. The business world is intense.

This show is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I rewatched episode 1 after making it to episode 5.

The characters are so much more clear now.
About time Ulrich started to do some damn Police work and find some ish out. Episode 6 is lit AF.
Are you still talking about Cloverfield or another show?

Finished Shameless with the wife last night. All 8 seasons, done.

Then I finished the last 2 episodes of The 100.

Now i have to decide on what to watch next, Altered Carbon, Black Mirror and the new Cloverfield movie top the list right now I believe.

can you guys do me a favor and avoid that Cloverfield movie.. that movie was so dang awful.. probably one of the worst movies I seen in the past 5 years

Anyone got a 4k tv? Was at costco and surprised to see how low they’re selling now. Will eventually buy one and upgrade netflix but netflix already increased their price and then a few more bucks for 4k or ultra def whatever they have.

Back
Top Bottom