The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

finishing Its the End of the !@#$%^ world. It was ok.

Now to find something else to watch. Think Ill Dark a whirl.

Sad to be reading Altered Carbon is crap. looked like it could be good.

Time loops now I am intrigued.

Looks like the acting could be better but for a free movie at the house, it looks adequate.

I will check out the ritual have a glass of some vodka or tequila and kick the feet up.

Its a small budget film thats better than it should be but doesnt reach the same heights as other time loop films. Solid 6 or 7 out of 10

Am I the only one oddly addicted to my crazy ex-girlfriend.
Idk why I find that white chick oddly attractive. Must be the tittays

Finished Van Helsing's first season. Doggone shame it took so long for me to get interested.
Started watching Altered Carbon. May try to watch it with the wife

Man Kristin Lehman is super easy to look at.

She said "its in my saliva, and in my kcunt"
No lie I was intastnly aroused, my girl was low key mad about it. Slapped me in the head.:angry:

Retrbition is really good, it's a short series only 4 episodes, but you won't be disappointed. I was thoroughly surprised.

if you liked triangle you might like

main-qimg-4f421fe0c75de12096c842df8256f424.webp

Eight friends at a dinner party experience a troubling chain of events due to the malevolent influence of a passing comet.

main-qimg-71462a38dea84bdb49399c2c0eb76dca.webp

Intellectual engineers Aaron (Shane Carruth) and Abe (David Sullivan) build and sell error-checking technology with the help of their friends Robert (Casey Gooden) and Phillip (Anand Upadhyaya). But when Aaron and Abe accidentally invent what they think is a time machine, Abe builds a version capable of transporting a human and puts the device to the test. As the two friends obsess over their creation, they discover the dark consequences of their actions.

Time_Lapse_Poster.jpg

Time Lapse is a 2014 American indie sci-fi thriller and the directorial debut of Bradley King. The film centers upon a group of friends who discover a machine that can take pictures of things 24 hours into the future, causing increasingly complex causal loops.

upload_2018-2-10_1-14-40.png

A couple (Mark Duplass, Elisabeth Moss) whose marriage is crumbling have a surreal experience during a weekend getaway at a house recommended by their therapist (Ted Danson).

Reactions: gir
coherence and the one i love are real good flicks

started time lapse a while ago was interesting but never finished it

coherence in particular creeped me out in the best way

movies about
doppelgangers trying to take their counterparts out and live their life are so unsettling/fascinating

coherence and the one i love are real good flicks

started time lapse a while ago was interesting but never finished it

coherence in particular creeped me out in the best way

movies about
doppelgangers trying to take their counterparts out and live their life are so unsettling/fascinating

Man Kristin Lehman is super easy to look at.

She said "its in my saliva, and in my kcunt"
No lie I was intastnly aroused, my girl was low key mad about it. Slapped me in the head.:angry:

dude was drunk after licking her saliva off his lips. Her squirt would have me blackout drunk errryday.

Yeah it was some next level stuff, I wouldn’t want to feel what she feels though. Too weird.

Back
Top Bottom