The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Prolly gon try and watch S8 of Shameless during the time i have during the week. Its not on Netflix yet but it should be soon since S8 been done

Normally they don't put out the season until right before the new season. So it's not going to be on Netflix for a while.

and I don't know if Mudbound was good or bad. Hard for me to judge that movie. It was depressing and left you feeling uneasy.

Three episodes into Shameless. Not really into it. Should I invest more time, or is it going to be more of the same?

I don't remember the first three episodes, but if you didn't like it, it's probably not the show for you

Normally they don't put out the season until right before the new season. So it's not going to be on Netflix for a while.

and I don't know if Mudbound was good or bad. Hard for me to judge that movie. It was depressing and left you feeling uneasy.

I don't remember the first three episodes, but if you didn't like it, it's probably not the show for you

I feel like they added Season 7 pretty quickly & Mudbound is one of them movies that the cinematography, acting & directing makes it good movie even tho the actions in it are messed up

devil cry baby was weird but it weirdly good to me. They had a good concept with demons..

But that altered cardbon was a waste of time all it did was look good on my 4k tv in dolby vision.
Don't say that, I am always seeing the commercial while on YouTube. I had high hopes for that show/movie.

I did first ep of altered carbon seems to have a good premise, it's just so wordy.......

Three episodes into Shameless. Not really into it. Should I invest more time, or is it going to be more of the same?
I'm probably one of the biggest fans of Shameless on this board, but it did take me til about midseason of the first to really start getting into it and the storylines

After the first couple eps of Shameless I did find them funny but was wondering how they'd keep it together, the show progresses and constantly got better to me. I'm only through season 3 though.

Also, new Terrace House releases on March 13 in the US. Looking forward as the new house looks real nice.

Finally started watching Dark. On episode five now. It’s a slow start but I’m invested now. Plus I enjoy anything with time travel including. Hopefully this has a strong ending.

Oh and by the way Shameless is great. But I can see how it’s not for everyone.
( early Fiona and Veronica are :evil: )

Finally started watching Dark. On episode five now. It’s a slow start but I’m invested now. Plus I enjoy anything with time travel including. Hopefully this has a strong ending.

Oh and by the way Shameless is great. But I can see how it’s not for everyone.
( early Fiona and Veronica are :evil: )
Wait until you get to episode 8:nerd::wow:

It was good. Watched it last night.
Finished it last night, not to ruin it for anyone but I wouldn't left the forest without finishing that job.

I had to look Ryan Murphy out, only thing I kind of watch is American Horror and even then not religiously.

Rock's delivery might be the greatest of all time.
I'm serious.

It's so easy to process his comedy.
Clinics man.

Finished it last night, not to ruin it for anyone but I wouldn't left the forest without finishing that job.
You would stay and try to beat that monster!? Nah I gotta go. :lol:

I do think he should've kept stabbing it.

If your looking for something good to watch "Retribution" was a really good l! Another great BBC series, only 4 episode's so you should knock it out pretty quick. Got a good cast too.

You would stay and try to beat that monster!? Nah I gotta go. :lol:

I do think he should've kept stabbing it.
Most certainly after the first strike you don't stop swinging until pieces are detached from the body. This is for my boys you took all of them from me.

Back
Top Bottom