The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

if you liked triangle you might like

main-qimg-4f421fe0c75de12096c842df8256f424.webp

Eight friends at a dinner party experience a troubling chain of events due to the malevolent influence of a passing comet.

main-qimg-71462a38dea84bdb49399c2c0eb76dca.webp

Intellectual engineers Aaron (Shane Carruth) and Abe (David Sullivan) build and sell error-checking technology with the help of their friends Robert (Casey Gooden) and Phillip (Anand Upadhyaya). But when Aaron and Abe accidentally invent what they think is a time machine, Abe builds a version capable of transporting a human and puts the device to the test. As the two friends obsess over their creation, they discover the dark consequences of their actions.

Time_Lapse_Poster.jpg

Time Lapse is a 2014 American indie sci-fi thriller and the directorial debut of Bradley King. The film centers upon a group of friends who discover a machine that can take pictures of things 24 hours into the future, causing increasingly complex causal loops.

upload_2018-2-10_1-14-40.png

A couple (Mark Duplass, Elisabeth Moss) whose marriage is crumbling have a surreal experience during a weekend getaway at a house recommended by their therapist (Ted Danson).
thanks for the suggestions, will give them a try

Altered Carbon.
For such cool tech they've really built a visually grotesque Screen-World here.
Some movies I'm cool with the Dark Grundge, this isn't one. (Kanye stole every Season of his line from the Matrix films)
Matrix excelled at making Dark Bland dirt visually stunning imo.
It's the small things. It's hard to overcome in AC, for me. This feels like a slightly cooler version of a TimBu, no....of Joel Schumachers Batman.

watched the forest this morning, don't understand the 1 out of 10 reviews for this film. Solid 5 out of 10, cliche yes but not the worst thing since tinned farts

Watching The Cloverfield Paradox and after hearing the reviews in here I think this short sample in the space station might be the best part of the movie.

Watched this movie called When We First Met this past weekend on netflix. It was a decent rom-com about time travel. And it was shot in my city of New Orleans, which was a plus.

Ima watch that today I like that actor. Plus the actress is....wowmy wife hates cheesy movies like that I enjoy them

Ima watch that today I like that actor. Plus the actress is....wowmy wife hates cheesy movies like that I enjoy them
I'm episode 2 and I'm digging the weirdest. It's not as bad as the first episode would make the series seem .

Finished Master Of None the other week...i cant believe i slept on that show for 3 years :sick:
Jawn was fire. Francesca is everything

Finished Altered Carbon this past weekend, it was ok. I expected better but ill watch an S2 of it

Also watched the movies Mudbound (really good) & A Futile And Stupid Gesture which was ok too

Prolly gon try and watch S8 of Shameless during the time i have during the week. Its not on Netflix yet but it should be soon since S8 been done

S8 just ended like 2 weeks ago.
watchhed 1 ep of altered Carbon A LOT of talking but can't wait to watch the rest.
Watching this movie now, when we first met. there was a more serious tone version of this with rachel mcadams wasn't there?

Watched this movie called When We First Met this past weekend on netflix. It was a decent rom-com about time travel. And it was shot in my city of New Orleans, which was a plus.
From reading the description it sounds like another Groundhog Day type movie. I'll prob end up checking it out as Adam Devine is a funny dude and I thought that Wedding Dates movie, while cheesy, did have its moments.

From reading the description it sounds like another Groundhog Day type movie. I'll prob end up checking it out as Adam Devine is a funny dude and I thought that Wedding Dates movie, while cheesy, did have its moments.
Pretty much exactly as you described. Had a couple of good laughs during the movie.

Just finished. The movie was way better than I expected. Didn't end up being predictable. I recommend it.
Shout out to king Bach to. Pretty cool going from vine star to in movies.

Alright, watching that first episode of dark with dubs was excruciating. Got English subs and german now. I hope it gets better because I want to like this show.

Three episodes into Shameless. Not really into it. Should I invest more time, or is it going to be more of the same?

devil cry baby was weird but it weirdly good to me. They had a good concept with demons..

But that altered cardbon was a waste of time all it did was look good on my 4k tv in dolby vision.

Back
Top Bottom