The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Michellr Dockery is the definition of pear-shaped thangs. :smokin

She’s great in Good Behavior as well.

Yeah I watched Downtown Abbey awhile ago.
Will have to look into Poldark.

British series to me, have shorter seasons but also there are less filler, and you almost cant look away because every episode is jam packed.

Also watched The Five, good one season on Netflix.

Has anyone watched the following and if so thoughts:

Dark Matter
Shannara Chronicles
Colony
Frontier
The Last Kingdom

They are all showing up as shows i should watch. TIA

frontier is awful, i gave it so many chances too.

patiently waiting for house of cards and ozark to come back

Ha. I guess I like frontier cuz of Momoa and that hot blonde bar wench.

I’ve watched all the shows on that list except colony. Don’t really care for an alien show from usa network.

Dark Matter was great and people still mad syfy stupidly cancelled it when they could’ve gotten rid of other shows.

Shannara is a decent fantasy show. Pretty impressive budget for an mtv then paramount show.

The Last Kingdom is great. The main character is a bawse.

Has anyone watched the following and if so thoughts:

Dark Matter
Shannara Chronicles
Colony
Frontier
The Last Kingdom

They are all showing up as shows i should watch. TIA
Last Kingdom :pimp:
Shannara Chronicles is mad corny but I watched both season.:lol: Crixus is in it.
Dark Matter. :pimp: Goddesses Melissa Oneal and Melanie Liburd are in it.

I'm not sure wtf is going on in Mute but I'm glued. Man NETFLIX really feels on some next level.

I looked up worth, stock is up 100+ since November.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The ritual was good up until the ending. Idk man I feel like none of these movies have a strong backstory. Makes for an incomplete experience for me. Notice it with a few Netflix movies. Like where did the elephant come from in the ritual?

There is a "2nd" season that has already been released (mid year 2017). I can't remember the whole story, but I believe the original series was too long, so Netflix edited these into 13 episodes and will release these episodes later this year. I think each original episode is meant to be 70mins.

There are 6 more episodes floating around the web.. which will complete the season.

Casa de papel is a huge let down in the end

All that build up....”to be continued”

I hope its better than the first season. It was alright but probably bottom of the list for marvel netflix series for me.

**** no... iron fist and luke cage are at the bottom... to me theres daredevil, punisher, jessica jones and then the others are far behind

**** no... iron fist and luke cage are at the bottom... to me theres daredevil, punisher, jessica jones and then the others are far behind

Yeah, JJ was really different content wise and the whole vibe of the show was more serious. Felt a little like svu with them dealing about different kinds of abuse and a scary villain that probably had hundreds of victims.

show slowed down for me.
we ended up getting to episode 5, This show hits right in the feels. My wife is pregnant right now so that scene in the junkie house had her in tears.
This show is very good, and so real.

Marvel netflix for me goes
Daredevil 1
Punisher
Daredevil 2
Defenders
Jessica jones
luke cage
Iron fist.
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed iron fist, but this dude running around saying im the immortal iron fist of quang laun every 10 mins got mad annoying

Back
Top Bottom