The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

we ended up getting to episode 5, This show hits right in the feels. My wife is pregnant right now so that scene in the junkie house had her in tears.
This show is very good, and so real.

Marvel netflix for me goes
Daredevil 1
Punisher
Daredevil 2
Defenders
Jessica jones
luke cage
Iron fist.
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed iron fist, but this dude running around saying im the immortal iron fist of quang laun every 10 mins got mad annoying
Punisher
Daredevil 1
Jessica Jones
Daredevil 2
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

Haven't gotten around to Defenders. Iron Fist was so bad I needed a break.

Ive been watching Hap & Leonard. This show good af lol. First 3 episodes are a bit slow but kept me interested but then after that its been great. Really good cast too

Also has anyone seen that Veronica movie? Its been getting alot of buzz in the horror community. Its a Spanish horror movie

just watched SOA all seasons .... been off of work for a week , said **** it :lol:

show turned into a straight soap opera after season 4 ... still good tho :smokin

altered carbon was a great location, premise, and setting with a so so script. enjoyed it but could have been much more

Bro, my wife and I were tight over that ending.
we're still debating going to America or Canada to live (she's canadian) that show almost tipped the scale to Canada since i'll be in DC area working.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom