The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

One of my pet peeves about Netflix is that when some shows end an episode, they'll show the synopsis for the next episode while some don't Always wondered why they do that.

Watched & finished The Spoils Before Dying since its short af. Great cast, stupid but at times funny story. It wasnt meant to be serious anyways.

Watched Wind River since i was snowed in & i always like watching snowy movies when its like that outside. Anyways really good movie

Started watching that new anime B: The Beginning & then my internet went out halfway thru the first episode :stoneface:
It was good too :smh:

Gon see if i start Jessica Jones szn 2 tonight or over the weekend

I know its not Netflix but Im excite that Sneaky Pete is starting season 2 this weekend.

Im on Season 2 already of The Last Kingdom; says season 3 should come out later this year.

Reactions: Ube
The Outsider movie with Jared Leto which comes out tomorrow (3/9) is getting panned by critics. As it has Leto I might give this one a chance, plus I liked Bright which was also panned by critics, I'm thinking they may just be hating on Netflix original films they think should be in theaters lol.

The Outsider movie with Jared Leto which comes out tomorrow (3/9) is getting panned by critics. As it has Leto I might give this one a chance, plus I liked Bright which was also panned by critics, I'm thinking they may just be hating on Netflix original films they think should be in theaters lol.
I'll check it out. It's about a white dude in the Yakuza or something right? Haven't seen the trailer yet...

hate to laugh at other's circumstances but , i burned one and watched Lockup: County Jails, i was in tears laughing at this **** :lol:

was like watching a Chappelle show skit :lol:

off till Monday, bout to keep goin .... :smokin

Can't wait to watch LOVE
been watching jessica, it's a good show, you wouldn't know it was a Marvel show,, im really liking this season.

On the last act of The Godfather. Easily one of the best final acts of any movie ever :pimp:

Michael Corleone is my favorite fictional gangster of all time.

I really liked the first season of Love but season 2 was kind of a let down imo. Probably still watch to see how they wrap the series though.

me too, I didn't know if you were or not, in that case yea, you about to be mad tight each episode. It's so good though I love the story telling

Started and finished Everything Sucks today. Couldn’t help but keep watching...it pulls you in. I can’t handle nostalgia though. I still feel closer to being in high school than I am to being an adult even in my 30s. I more vividly remember moments from high school than I do from anytime the past 5-10 years. I sometimes feel I’m way more nostalgic than most people and put more value on what happened in those days than others around me. I remember specific conversations etc from being a freshman. Rambling.

Back
Top Bottom