The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I had high hopes for Come Sunday. Did not really enjoy the movie. I was almost zoning out. Let down for me.

Also tried to watch Lost In Space. On episode 4, it's just not clicking for me. I may just finish it to finish it but not that good of a series.

Yea Lost in Space surprisingly sucks. Love me some Sci-fi too. It has no charm/humor etc. and the Dr Smith plot line is beyond ridiculous and annoying haha

Last edited:
Just finished season 1 ( in 2 days of binge watching) of Jessica Jones. I really enjoyed this show. Looking forward to season 2. I will watch all the other Marvel series as well eventually.

Just finished Fastest Car... Give it a 6/7 solid show all around, I really hope Netflix continues with it
Thought that race at el mirage was *** though (affected my score)... How you set up the final race on some dusty dry lake beds... Imo they need to run it back, would love to see the results on some streets. Thought the Ferrari 488 was gonna take it

Country boy was repping Detroit a little too hard.:lol:

The girls are back in town. Season 2 of GLOW returns June 29th - bring your leg warmers.

watched that new movie, Amateur. It was an interesting look into amateur athletics and how it uses young athletes. I can 100% vouch for some of the treatment of the student athletes. The entire system is corrupt The last 20 minutes were awful though, they could have taken a harder, realer approach to the ending.

I've only watched the first two episodes.

First one sucks you in....

2nd one is a good follow up to the first and sucks you in even further

Pause....

Lost in space
Its ok
Don , the dad and mom are the best part

The kids not so much

They are too heavy handed with making dr smith the villian

Man that ending tho.....

Finished up Shes Gotta Have it last night. Lola Darling must have had that good ish the way she had those dudes fighting for her love.
I laughed hard as heck when the rich guy bought that painting off her for that large amount of money. Homie not only paid her, but let her keep the painting since his wife wasn't having any of that in her house. :rofl:
I honestly wouldn't mind messing around with a free spirited chick like her. Wish more females would own up to that lifestyle, but societies standards have them scared to do so.

Now I'm about to sit through this Emoji movie. Hope it keeps me interested like Sausage Party did.

Lost in Space is a great show to me. Basically a "family friendly" Dark Matter. Def made Dr. Smith a bit too great at her role. It's like practically everything goes her way
Almost done with it. Also started Requiem recently and it's pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom