The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Currently going back and forth between

Love Death and Robots, Devilman Crybaby, and Hap and Leonard

(And yeah I couldn't make it through season 1 of On My Block. The comedy was waaaaay too forced.)

great documentary in Remastered: The Miami Showband Massacre about tension in Ireland between the north and republic, and how maybe the british government was complicit in the killing of the band members. Very relevant given the current brexit climate

Disappearance of Madeleine Mccain was disappointing

OA is done and I'm pissed. Why they do us like this?

That weird ending has us asking what the hell is going on, again.

These two posts have me comfortable as I come up on finishing episode 2. Definitely going to be a bit more anxious as I get closer to the end after reading what you two wrote.

I remember REALLY liking season 1 and then when the Finale came and went, I was super let down.......Series became like a joke to me almost, I hope this Season DOES NOT leave me feeling the same.

Season 1 of OA really allowed y'all to go back for 2nds?!?

I gave up on that shh early and was glad I did when I heard people were pissed with season 1

Stopped watching the OA after episode 1, reminded me too much of that french horror Martyrs, including
the whole dungeon torture to achieve absolution thingy

that film gave me serious chills!

Can someone suggest a movie or series about someone simping lol kinda want to relate to a character lmao

Triple Frontier 6.5/10

Obviously the first half was very enjoyable.

Didn't dislike that second half as much as some of you did.

I get the let down though.

Man, when HAP met the Lady at the pool and she tells him she knows how to jump dimensions without the movements I thought 'finally, we won't see those silly moves anymore'.....................................then, I see the boxes and I just :lol:

I always got scared when I thought of the Bermuda Triangle.
I don't know for a fact but I believe whole heartedly that there are open portals and gateways to other dimensions or different places in time.

Dirt was a good watch I'd give it 5.5/8. They glossed over lots of material in a short time which was good in the fact they kept hitting you with entertaining moments but the backstory and how they reunited could have been told a bit more in depth.

Dirt was a good watch I'd give it 5.5/8. They glossed over lots of material in a short time which was good in the fact they kept hitting you with entertaining moments but the backstory and how they reunited could have been told a bit more in depth.

I read the book some years ago, and to say that they did A LOT is a true understatement. I was expecting a let-down, because they just can't film even half of the
"activities" they took part in, as depicted in that book lol.

Man, when HAP met the Lady at the pool and she tells him she knows how to jump dimensions without the movements I thought 'finally, we won't see those silly moves anymore'.....................................then, I see the boxes and I just :lol:

Yeah, I was like what the hell. And of course he has to be a scumbag and try to drug her. Also there is no way he has the technology or resources to make those giant robot boxes.

Last edited:
You have to experience it for yourself. It’s a show you kinda like and hate at the same time.

I can’t stop watching Brit Martling though. Even has everyone on the show simping for her.

I was asking what it stood for :lol: my slow *** cant figure it out unless i missed a post

I was asking what it stood for :lol: my slow *** cant figure it out unless i missed a post

I wasn’t paying much attention when she was talking to homer about it but later on she says OA stands for
original angel

Back
Top Bottom