The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watched Sex Education yesterday, didn't feel it at first but that show is a grower, really looking forward to S2. Great characters.

Also, can we talk about Prime Video here or is that taboo?

Man, when HAP met the Lady at the pool and she tells him she knows how to jump dimensions without the movements I thought 'finally, we won't see those silly moves anymore'.....................................then, I see the boxes and I just :lol:

I always got scared when I thought of the Bermuda Triangle.
I don't know for a fact but I believe whole heartedly that there are open portals and gateways to other dimensions or different places in time.

What show is this?

What show is this?
OA

**** is Borderline Phenomenal.
The ending bruh, Mind blown in a bit............yikes.
Show is kind of on another Level.
Same coolness of Mr Robot, to me.

This new time Travel slash alternate dimension is going to be an "agenda" soon.
Remember when Vampires were the rage.
Then Zombies.
I think the new rage is, this ****.

oa needs to crossover with the show Counterpart. On that show, going to another dimension is way less stressfulbut you’re limited to only one other dimension.

watching the Ritual, so far really enjoying it. Anybody that likes a nice horror film, give it a whirl
Give it a whirl made me chuckle.

I've been scrolling past this and debating with myself for a while. I'll check it out this week on your word just 'cause you said 'whirl.':lol::pimp:
Anybody catch the new twilight zone on CBS all access? Isn’t this the Jasón Peele series?
Yeah. Meant to watch last night, but I got home too late.

Probably going to check it out sometime tonight.

Give it a whirl made me chuckle.

I've been scrolling past this and debating with myself for a while. I'll check it out this week on your word just 'cause you said 'whirl.':lol::pimp:

Yeah. Meant to watch last night, but I got home too late.

Probably going to check it out sometime tonight.

The first episode will be shown on YouTube. Watching it now

Last edited:
Anybody catch the new twilight zone on CBS all access? Isn’t this the Jasón Peele series?

The first episode is free in YouTube.
Was just ok.

I heard the 2nd episode is real good.
It's a remake of terror at 30,000 feet with a twist

Not really a football guy, but i started watching "All American" on Netflix. Started it on Hulu, now Netlfix has the license also.

Last edited:
The first one he ever did was funny. I tried watching the second one after 10 mins I stopped and never looked back.

If your type of comdey is carlin, dave, ck, o'neal, pryor... Then IMO you can't really get with his overly expressive for laughs style. I respect the mans work hustle and certain movies. But i don't touch his stand up.

Netflix is raising prices next month

Netflix subscribers are about to get a bigger monthly bill.

The streaming service sent emails this week to US subscribers about a price increase that starts in their next billing cycle.

Netflix announced the price hikes in January, and said the increased revenue will help the streaming service add more television shows and movies.

The email to subscribers is a reminder that each of Netflix's plans in the United States will increase between $1 to $2. The price of the basic plan will rise from $8 to $9 per month, the standard plan that includes HD streaming on two devices will go from $11 to $13 per month, and the price of its premium plan will increase from $14 to $16.

Netflix has been investing heavily in original content. It budgeted $8 billion for new shows and movies in 2018, the company announced when it reported third quarter earnings in 2017.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...-prices-next-month/ar-BBVxfK9?ocid=spartandhp

The Umbrella Academy Renewed For Season 2

umbrella.jpg

https://nintendomark.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/the-umbrella-academy-renewed-for-season-2/

Speculation was very positive concerning the renewal of The Umbrella Academy and now Netflix has made it official.

The comic book series from Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba will indeed return for a second season. Season 2 will consist of 10 episodes with the core cast and show-runner all reprising their roles. Production for the new season is scheduled to begin this summer in Toronto.

This is good news, especially with how the season finale ended. I look forward to seeing how Season 2 develops considering the note it left on and the fact we have a solid understanding of the characters. Netflix shows tend to come and go quickly with the sheer amount of content they produce. The Umbrella Academy did seem to generate a lot of buzz when it premiered, so the renewal news isn’t too surprising.

Just finished cocaine island. Cool story but the blatant white privilege is maddening to say the least. Dude gets caught literally gets a slap on the wrist and back to his normal life :rolleyes But they out here ruining POC lives over minor infractions.

Yeah, I was like what the hell. And of course he has to be a scumbag and try to drug her. Also there is no way he has the technology or resources to make those giant robot boxes.

FAM. Ol girl knew what was happening tho, made that call to 911 and got off a quick nut just in time to get up outta there. I wonder how Hap even explained his way out of that. When he turned up with them 10 foot tall robots I was pissed. Understandable that everything else is a stretch but that quick reverse engineering was bull.

Back
Top Bottom