The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

My 2 year old dropped his milk at day care and said, “ ****, ****!”

Teacher (who likes to play doctor and say he doesn’t speak) tells me when I pick him up and I reply “well for someone who doesn’t speak he sure knows the correct context to use his words” and walked off. The other teacher ran out laughing cause I left the teacher with her mouth open.

My 2 year old dropped his milk at day care and said, “ ****, ****!”

Teacher (who likes to play doctor and say he doesn’t speak) tells me when I pick him up and I reply “well for someone who doesn’t speak he sure knows the correct context to use his words” and walked off. The other teacher ran out laughing cause I left the teacher with her mouth open.
Little man gonna be alright :smokin :smokin

Disney Drops All the Details on Its Upcoming Netflix Competitor
https://gizmodo.com/disney-drops-all-the-details-on-its-upcoming-netflix-co-1833986095

Naw I am good on that, daughters might not like it but they won't be watching Moana anytime soon. I like the price point but I like most of you just have to many streaming services, slowly trying to creep back up to a basic cable subscription. Really sounds like they just copy and pasted Netflix, meanwhile Amazon's navigation is still utter trash.

I'll give Disney a try at that price. Gonna have to really evaluate how many streaming things I got going and how much they really cost

I didn’t realize Amazon had so much movies - you have to search for them because their UI is lacking...
Same. They so slept on but with they lil battle with Google I don't see things getting better anytime soon

Is On My Block like The Chi? My little sister told me I gotta watch that joint.

She also recommended Big Mouth:frown::smh:
Finished that joint in 2 days.

Feel like I’m gonna need Disney Plus just for Pixar and Marvel alone, and for my kids.

Things ain’t been the same at home since Netflix took away Moana. :lol:

It’s all at the point where the price of having multiple services is gonna cost the same as having cable. :smh:

That Disney + for $6.99 is very appealing

I didn’t realize Amazon had so much movies - you have to search for them because their UI is lacking...

I keep saying I'm going to take advantage of it.

I saw they have that Donald Glover and Rihanna joint they're advertising.

She also recommended Big Mouth:frown::smh:
Finished that joint in 2 days.
never watch the chi, but it is very good.
a little more teen poppy drama. but still a good story mixed with some comedy

Disney Drops All the Details on Its Upcoming Netflix Competitor
https://gizmodo.com/disney-drops-all-the-details-on-its-upcoming-netflix-co-1833986095

Naw I am good on that, daughters might not like it but they won't be watching Moana anytime soon. I like the price point but I like most of you just have to many streaming services, slowly trying to creep back up to a basic cable subscription. Really sounds like they just copy and pasted Netflix, meanwhile Amazon's navigation is still utter trash.
U forget
They gonna have all the Fox movies
And shows too
Like Malcom in the middle
The simpsons
All for streaming
Probably not rated r movies though
But they said all 30 something seasons of Simpson’s will be there say one
Plus think about all the marvel 90’s cartoons
That used to be on fox
X-men
Spider-Man
Incredible Hulk
Fantastic 4

No not really but its good in its own right.

The closest comparison would be if The Chi solely focused on the kids the whole series and the kids were teenagers instead of preteens. Thats basically On My Block.

U forget
They gonna have all the Fox movies
And shows too
Like Malcom in the middle - Never watched or got into it
The simpsons - No longer watch show is just terrible
All for streaming
Probably not rated r movies though
But they said all 30 something seasons of Simpson’s will be there say one
Plus think about all the marvel 90’s cartoons - I enjoyed the Xmen cartoon, but I have the Batman, Superman, and Justice League cartoons on DVD
That used to be on fox
X-men - own all the movies as horrible as some of them are
Spider-Man - haven't liked any of the guys playing Spiderman since Maguier so haven't watch them since
Incredible Hulk - sigh I own all of them even the ****ty Eric Bana ones, GOD it is awful
Fantastic 4 - seen the first two movies and the one with MJ naw not interested in watching
I always buy DVD's because I like having the option to watch when I want. Plus I enjoy the deleted scenes and special features that aren't always available on the streaming platforms.

No not really but its good in its own right.

The closest comparison would be if The Chi solely focused on the kids the whole series and the kids were teenagers instead of preteens. Thats basically On My Block.

never watch the chi, but it is very good.
a little more teen poppy drama. but still a good story mixed with some comedy

Meh, ima put that joint on the back burner for now. I watched All American last fall, which was good, so I'm set on been dramas for now.

Came here looking for hot takes in Black Summer. Might check it out tonight.
Watched the first 5 episodes last night. Don’t know how I made it that far. I kept waiting for it to pick up, but it’s boring as hell to me. There’s no plot, the characters are annoying, bad acting, too many unanswered questions.
The zombies are creepy AF tho.
Somebody who finished please let me know if the last few episodes are worth watching...

On my block is definitely a comedy first with some drama thrown in. I just finished the latest season a couple days back and felt the ending was corny and they kept the stupid Cesar storyline going waaaaay too long. Did provide some lulz and entertaining enough, just go in with low expectations.

Back
Top Bottom