The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Arrested Development really fell off. I didn't even know the 2nd half of season 5 came back. It's been super meh...

First 3 seasons were something else man. Funniest show I've ever watched

Just finished watching Guava Island and it was dope. I think it would hit harder had the music not been a year plus old. Like when Ye dropped Runaway a month after MBDTF. This has a better story than Runaway tho. Gonna watch this with the fam when I get home

anybody that liked Luther, give Line of Duty a go. Another awesome BBC cop thriller, but this time about an Anti-Corruption unit. Tried it once before, couldn't get into it, but gave it a second go and finished the first season in one day. Hooked

Hulu have this dope comedy - Ramy

About a Muslim man trying to find his place in the world and Islam.

Great so far...

Arrested Development really fell off. I didn't even know the 2nd half of season 5 came back. It's been super meh...

First 3 seasons were something else man. Funniest show I've ever watched

I agree man. I didnt even find out about Arrested Development until Netflix got it but binge watching the early seasons was fantastic. The entirety of season 5 was weak.

Almost done with Sabrina Part 2, this one is better than the first. Last episode tonight with wifey

Just started The Imposters, seems like it's gonna be pretty good.
Anybody have a list of shows they watch solo and a list of shows they watch with people/significant other?

Usually when I find a show I watch the first episode and guess if my wife would like to watch it with me. If the 1st is something up her alley, I'll usually wait and try to show her and base if I binge or not on if she seems into it.

Watched The Uninvited, was both obvious and surprising. Overall, it was a decent suspense/"horror" movie

Lol perfect review.

Like you see it all happening and never really think much of it until they bring it back full circle.

Is it on Netflix?

Need a good Netflix and chill movie.

Hulu has some great original series...

Watching Pen15. Hilarious.

Finished Remy. I really appreciated that show, funny until the ending :lol:

Pen15 was good. some cringe worthy moments.
HULU is goat right now. they have so much stuff it's not even funny
netflix won't be able to compete soon

Thanks for spoiling “Someone Great” guys. Yea I know y’all say stay out of the thread but didn’t it just drop?

Back
Top Bottom