The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Anybody watch(ed) Imposters? This is a good show. Kinda has a You vibe with it being on Bravo before but now on Netflix.
At the end of the 1st season and it is very good

This is CreepyAF

Episode 1 was legit chilling.

This little Arizona town is the perfect setting.
Pure Ambiance.
8/8

Last edited:
So nearly 44 years ago Monty Python and the Holy Grail was released - and they just got me with a practical joke during the intro. It starts with the cast etc and underneath are what looks like Swedish subtitles - made me go into the settings twice to turn them off before I realised they were a joke - they get pretty ridiculous after a few “pages”.

Now that’s a forward looking prank!

I just watched the Chambers trailer, made it look kinda good.

The trailer made it look like the greatest show ever :lol: I tried watching some but it was late as **** and I passed out. Some of the acting by the girl and her dad was pretty cringe worthy but it still has potential. Reviews haven’t been very great though.

started watching bosch s5 and hooked straight away, glad to have another quality show to watch after finishing line of duty.

IMO Bosch is worth the prime video subscription fee alone, 5 seasons of 10 episodes an hour long each, that's 50 hours of quality entertainment:smokin

Watched the first couple episodes of Chambers yesterday. Wasn’t bad, just doesn’t feel like it has a lot of focus. It’s still early though. Gonna continue to watch. Uma being in it makes me give it the benefit of the doubt.

Was going back and forth between this and Kill Bill.:pimp:

started watching bosch s5 and hooked straight away, glad to have another quality show to watch after finishing line of duty.

IMO Bosch is worth the prime video subscription fee alone, 5 seasons of 10 episodes an hour long each, that's 50 hours of quality entertainment:smokin
I should check it out. Been needing something to get into on prime video.

I've been catching more Hulu as I feel Netflix has been weak. On hulu, Ramy is a good comedy/coming of age about a muslim kid in NYC trying to figure out dating/religion. The Chi is good show about how everyone is getting caught up with violence in this community, yet shows their rich culture

Back
Top Bottom