The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished Imposters, good series ended well with some surprises. Ready for S3
Bravo has opted not to renew Imposters for a third season. The Season 2 finale, which airs Thursday, June 7, will be the series' last episode.

Folks with Hulu I noticed they finally updated the app to stop playing after a while to check if you're still watching. Clutch because my TV is an android one and doesn't have a sleep timer, just daydream where it shuts off after a certain time with no activity. I wrote them a complaint last month saying something like "bruh it's been years and ya'll still don't have a sleep timer like netflix".

Only time i ever used to hit a data cap was falling asleep with hulu autoplaying all night. It was trash because even if your movie or tv show season ended it would just roll over into something else.

Ted bundy movie was trash

That bad huh? I thought it would be at least decent...

Bout to start this:
711w-Ij9wNL._SY445_.jpg

It’s more about his jailing and trial. Maybe I’m a sadist?

Or maybe the whole Ted Bundy story has just been beat to death. I'm waiting to watch with my grandma shes dying to see it she was around when all this was going on and mesmerized by it. She said all the women she knew were just in love with him because he was so attractive and charismatic.

Matrix!!!
Turning into someone who knows code now and watching this movie. A little more interesting.

Baki's back!!

Dead to me was dope , Ted Bundy movie trash , anyone watch chambers ? Trying to get through it but sometimes it’s pretty slow , these shows need to be 30 min max

Back
Top Bottom