The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Fax bro. I remember searching for a title and seeing random good (older) movies and I had no idea they were on there. Tbh I get frustrated with all the bullcrap shows on the main screen, but I have no clue what is behind the curtain. I guess I can type letters in and see what comes up

Try searching actors, and directors you might be a fan of. Thats normally what I do when I cant find something to watch. 9/10 times I find something to watch that's buried under all the trash on the main screen. Maybe it's just me but their suggestions of things I might like has been awful since they got rid of the star rating system. It's all mostly trash Netflix originals now, and stuff I have no interest in watching.

Just watched Marriage Story. Movie was fire. Netflix is killing the game. It’s funny how some dudes in the Disney Plus thread were saying Disney Plus is a Netflix killer lmao. Holla at me when Disney Plus has Oscar worthy original material.

Marriage story was cringe to me..... I was interested to see how it ended, hoping for a reconciliation.... I guess I’m not entertained by watching 2 people argue

Just watched Marriage Story. Movie was fire. Netflix is killing the game. It’s funny how some dudes in the Disney Plus thread were saying Disney Plus is a Netflix killer lmao. Holla at me when Disney Plus has Oscar worthy original material.
It's Disney+ first year though. Netflix had nothing but original trash its first year.

With that said, I highly doubt D+ will be making exclusively original movies for that platform when they're killing the movie game with multiple billion dollar movies every year. They don't care about the Oscars.

Joe is an obvious MCU fan

MvnabfA_d.jpg

mcu-hat-hoodie-disguise-1163677.jpeg

watching the kev hart docuseries

5 episodes in im really enjoying every episode. great pacing.
im not a big hart fan at all either tbh
Yeah seems like really good production value, plus Kev gave up everything, sheesh. And those big names were holding back their responses, like I can't a lie a Uptown Saturday Night remake by Kevin Hart sounds potentially terrible.

Watching YOU, I like when it gets real Joe's eyes get crazy and his personality changes a bit to like a murderous smeagol. Like oh **** yeah this dude is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom