The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching Rise of Empires: Ottoman. Historical program with action, scholars and most importantly, Charles Dance (Tywin) doing narration. Very smart. They're definitely trying to get that Marco Polo and GoT crowd back.

Watching Rise of Empires: Ottoman. Historical program with action, scholars and most importantly, Charles Dance (Tywin) doing narration. Very smart. They're definitely trying to get that Marco Polo and GoT crowd back.
I'm glad there's more content these days that covers the middle-east. They've done so much things that help shaped modern society, in fact alot of historians mention that ancient Persia contributed to more modern constitutional liberties compared to ancient Greece. Also, alot of times Muslim empires were more religiously/culturally tolarent during the Crusades than the Christiandom kingdoms.

Altered Carbon...thats my ****. I'll be tuning in either way.

I was wondering when we’d get season 2. The Latina cop had some top notch boobs.

And hold up, why the hell is anthony mackie the lead now? The main character is originally Asian and has been put in other Asian bodies before but they put him in joel kinnaman to be the star and now they got mackie. SMH.

I watched the first ep of Picard and it was really good. I like how it was well written and everything else was done well. In contrast to the new star wars continuation movies which weren’t planned out well at all or written well and are absolute trash.

AH's wife has an interview on Good Morning America this Monday talking about the documentary. Forgot she just had a baby by a dude who actually knew Chico.

playing dumb helped her a lot. so shes 40 million dollars richer but no father for kid. do wanna know if her and the sister talk now tho

She's not. Last year Massachusetts repealed that law and his conviction was reinstated.

I watched the first ep of Picard and it was really good. I like how it was well written and everything else was done well. In contrast to the new star wars continuation movies which weren’t planned out well at all or written well and are absolute trash.
Star Trek > Star Wars.

Its just the superior product.

anyone watching the outsider on HBO?
stephen king novel directed by jason bateman

**** is craaaaaazy
1st episode...instantly hooked

Anybody tried October Faction? Is it any good?

All I know is its based off a comic and I see some fine black women in the cast.

Man I’m on PRIME right now on a little gem called The Boys.

This **** is super smart and damn good.
I thought that IMDB rating of 9.1 was too good to be true, it this might be deserving, all things considered.

The gloves are off.
I’m 4 episodes in and it’s only getting better.

anyone watching the outsider on HBO?
stephen king novel directed by jason bateman

**** is craaaaaazy
1st episode...instantly hooked

We have an official thread for this show.

It takes a Stephen King turn episode 3 that some NTers poopooed.

But I'm all caught up and I loved every episode.

Everything means something and the way they wrap up episodes with answering questions and opening new ones is AMAZING!

Anybody tried October Faction? Is it any good?

All I know is its based off a comic and I see some fine black women in the cast.

Damn the lady who plays current Deloris is 50? 😮

Prolly won't be checking for this one unless folks start raving about it on here tbh.

Shorty fine. Perfect example of black dont crack.

Chick that plays her younger self fine too.
:lol: When you think son got away with a younger hot wife but she's actually the older one.

Been meaning to check that out, but from the trailer it looks like it starts off fine then devolves into teenybopper stuff.

:lol: When you think son got away with a younger hot wife but she's actually the older one.
The entire first ep I'm like this a miscast. How this old white man bag this younger shorty? How rich is he? :lol:

He rich but she old too.

It also shows how some white ppl aging like milk. Dude looks like 60 is around the corner.

Any docs on 1800s-1900s tycoons? J.P. Morgan, chase, Rockefeller’s, etc

I caught an episode of some series on the history channel that I liked. Need to find it again

or any other business/finance docs?

Tamara Taylor has been fine AF since forever. She’s a reason why i’d watch a few minutes of the show Bones whenever a replay was on tv.
3D17872C-589A-4CB6-B4A3-36BDBB7C9A8D.jpeg

Any docs on 1800s-1900s tycoons? J.P. Morgan, chase, Rockefeller’s, etc

I caught an episode of some series on the history channel that I liked. Need to find it again

or any other business/finance docs?

The Men Who Built America docuseries is on Prime Video.

Back
Top Bottom