The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yo B Sox B Sox good look on suggesting The Outsider. I've been watching one episode every night soo far this week. Show is dope.

I wanted them to cast the actress who portrayed Holly Gibney in Mr. Mercedes to reprise her role here because she was fantastic in that.

But Cynthia Erivo is doing great soo far, I'm on episode 3.

Dude playing Jack definitely got type-casted. He was a belligerent prick in Homeland and Ozark too.

Yo B Sox B Sox good look on suggesting The Outsider. I've been watching one episode every night soo far this week. Show is dope.

I wanted them to cast the actress who portrayed Holly Gibney in Mr. Mercedes to reprise her role here because she was fantastic in that.

But Cynthia Erivo is doing great soo far, I'm on episode 3.

Dude playing Jack definitely got type-casted. He was a belligerent prick in Homeland and Ozark too.
Oh ****, I was just thinking if a Mr. Mercedes tv series had been made and if HBO would do it.

This was mad recent. 3rd season was last year on a network I never heard of.

I’m currently watching Season 2 Episode 8 of You...

this thing jumped the shark man :smh:

Last edited:
You guys watching The Stranger instead of Ragnarok?

Think I'm going to catch Ragnarok first and see what's up with that.
Very interesting take.
Reminded me of Hemlock Grove slash Twilight.
Pretty cool take old Norse Gods vs Neph vs Human.
The beginning of something cool.

Most people aren’t hip to Lilyhammer, the OG OG NETFLIX original, but if you’ve seen it you know that the Norwegians can Television.

Lilyhammer remains one ofmy favorite NEtflix ORIGINALS.

Just sucks that Bruce Springsteen was touring so much when that show was filming that the Star of the show Steven Van Zandt was also the lead Guitarist for him and the show took a backseat.

Isnt Steve Van Zandt a terrible actor? Like infamously atrocious? Seeing scenes with him from The Sopranos and the trailer for Lilyhammer had me all the way confused. Was he serious at all? Do people take his acting serious at all? Am I being punk'd?

Just finished season two of "I am Killer", fascinated by that stuff. Not like it's great viewing but I'm hooked by that stuff...

Back
Top Bottom