The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I was wondering when we’d get season 2. The Latina cop had some top notch boobs.

And hold up, why the hell is anthony mackie the lead now? The main character is originally Asian and has been put in other Asian bodies before but they put him in joel kinnaman to be the star and now they got mackie. SMH.
Probably has a contract with them, since he did Black Mirror, that other movie, and now this. They probably trying to wrap up everything with him as fast as possible since Avengers is over and his popularity is dropping.

Not sure if anyone watched Ragnarok, was pretty good. FYI it is a foreign film, was surprised they only did 6 seasons.

I got to binge some shows:
The stranger (Netflix)- just okay. Drama with cliffhangers at the end of each episode. Different people are blackmailed by a Stanger with.. Good intentions

The expanse season 3 (Prime)- I was disappointed cause I loved the first 2 seasons and was hyped for this one. I'll say it was good, but didn't quite meet expectations. I'm still in for a season 4 though.

Watchmen (HBO)- based on the comic book and placed like 50 years in the future from the movie. White supremacist are the primary terrorist group in this alternate universe. Strong, diverse, characters! Interesting story.

Currently watching succession (HBO)- one of wealthiest families has their head of household with health problems and the family fights over power. Great dialogue, unique characters. Cons: very little diversity (almost all white folk)

Watching Uppity, this guy was out here driving in the 80s getting the most blatantly open racism and and people still want to play coy about racism. Those people are still alive.

Looks like a young adult kinda show. I need some excessive violence and raunch show right now.

I was digging the first two seasons of Peaky Blinders, I remember zoning out on the 3rd.

Restarted the 3rd and it still feels empty.

Is it worth the push through?

Better Call Saul Season four finally on Netflix

Breaking Bad marathon on AMC

I was digging the first two seasons of Peaky Blinders, I remember zoning out on the 3rd.

Restarted the 3rd and it still feels empty.

Is it worth the push through?

Yeah, it's worth it IMO.

I stopped during this past season, season 5. I guess I'll finish eventually.

I finished Locke & Key the other day. It's okay.

It is as good as and in many ways very similar to October Faction which I finished a week prior. Just add a little kid and kill a father much earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom