The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just blur your eyes a little bit, that's Trump.
Mucho_Mucho_Amor__The_Legend_of_Walter_Mercado_00_03_44_06_RC.jpg

I liked The Old Guard, decent action, cool lore, typical tropes of course. I feel like it would work better as a series.

Shout out to the black woman Director too

Weren't people proclaiming the death of Netflix a year ago?

hulu is still decent, amazon puts out good shows, disney+ started good with the mandalorian but now people tired of watching old stuff and their marvel shows had to stop filming.

Dudes werent lying about P-Valley. Soo many bad joints on there. 😮

And the main character is the finest one so far. Plus it looks like she put on weight for this role. 😈

I watched that P-Valley joint and felt the opposite. Some bad joints for sure but not enough and not enough nudity.

Last edited:
Yeah, I needed to see some bush or a landing strip. The 2 main girls are top notch though. Also if a dude is spending a stack or two in the vip and not getting full service then he's doing it wrong.

Yeah, I needed to see some bush or a landing strip. The 2 main girls are top notch though. Also if a dude is spending a stack or two in the vip and not getting full service then he's doing it wrong.
Dude got full service from the owner ... what part of the game was that ? 😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦

the first episode was interesting.... I watched it cause of this thread ... and as mentioned the two main characters are on point

Forgot about him and the owner. :sick:

Got the dj to play his song for a few seconds. :lol:
That's when I realized this gonna be another all opportunity type shows.

It caught me off guard a cross dresser was the owner of the club let alone tricking in the champagne room :lol:

Back
Top Bottom