The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Episode 1 is free on Amazon Prime.

But you need to be subscribed to AMC+ through them to get the other 9.
ok, thats what I thought. Going to power through season 1 by Saturday and cancel AMC+. I see nothing there to get me to keep it. I'm curious if they will take away shows like Walking Dead on Netflix, just to name a few AMC shows?

Yeah I just watched the 1st on prime, then was hooked so had to sign up for the 7 day AMC+. Don't forget to cancel, actually anything worth checking out before the trial is over?

Just cancelled.
F4709F30-F9A9-4CF6-88B3-5A0B42CC2BC3.png

Now for the real reason I popped in, about to catch Ep6 of A Teacher, but I’m invoicing so I put on episode 5 to play in the background while I wrap, and man did they pick the right Woman to play this part.
Now Mara may not be the most talented actress but I’ve loved her ever since they cast her as the little sloot reporter that Frank boned in House of Cards.
I remember falling in list with her and being mad that the write ups on HOC praised everything about the show, EXCEPT HER. They talked bad of shorty and the job she did with that character and there were immediate talks of writing her off, and I was a little heart broken that they were talking bad about my boo. Anyway, I’m all for it in A Teacher, hopefully we get some Nip of Bush, but not sure if AMC gets down like that.

Back
Top Bottom