The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I might need to rewatch s3 but while I liked the performances it came off as a low point in the series to the point the show might not have came back.

Plus the more I think about it some of the story was like a remixed version of s1 with a watered down Lester NyGOD with a twin and a less intimidating British Malvo.

So wait you were in to s3 but not s4?

:lol:
Word season 3 was deff the weakest... good but nothing compared to 1-2. So wait season 4 is a dissapointment? Was waiting for it to finish before starting

You guys never let me down with suggestions... Gangs of London :pimp:... just finished the barn house episode :wow:

Word season 3 was deff the weakest... good but nothing compared to 1-2. So wait season 4 is a dissapointment? Was waiting for it to finish before starting

You guys never let me down with suggestions... Gangs of London :pimp:... just finished the barn house episode :wow:
I'd definitely say check s4 for yourself. I think its dope.

The story is good but the problem some ppl have is one actor or three depending on what bothers you about these characters. To me I say judge it for yourself and see if some of their complaints even come to mind.

So wait you were in to s3 but not s4?

:lol:

Yes

Definitely thought season 3 was the weakest until season 4.

Maybe because the other 3 seasons were before I knew what binging was and season 4 just wasn't grabbing my attention for me to be tuning in week to week.

Once I'm done with Fargo my next shows yo watch are......

Mr. Robot (where is this streaming btw)
Top Boy
S2 Mandalorian

Last edited:
I tried watching it yesterday and couldn't get through it. Kevin Hart isn't funny.
Crazy how this mans net worth goes up as he becomes more and more dreadful. That special was unwatchable...wife switched it to schitts creek and I didn’t object.

Alive was dope as hell.

I'm about to watch the Peninsula tomorrow on Apple+. its available to purchase or rent.

Probably watch Train to Busan again prior to it.

Munchausen by proxy, what'd you think of it?

It was entertaining for a streaming movie. The ending through me for a loop, not sure if I liked it.

Alive was dope as hell.

I'm about to watch the Peninsula tomorrow on Apple+. its available to purchase or rent.

Probably watch Train to Busan again prior to it.

Peninsula is a totally different movie in the same universe. Don't expect Busan. It was more action flick.

It had some decent action scenes and was a decent watch from what I remember.

I found out about Chadwick Boseman while I was in that movie, so I'm not sure if I liked it or not.

I keep seeing gangs of london on my queue and can't help but think of peaky blinders (which i really like)...

need to get finals out the way before i binge

Back
Top Bottom