The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

DEE7E90F-557F-46FA-8B5A-EAC81A263AA0.jpeg

The **** type of **** is this? They really raising the price on Christmas Day? Or maybe that’s just my payment date. IONO but that **** seems cold as hell :lol:

Anyone watch “Evil” yet?
Starting it right now.......(any thoughts)
I enjoyed it, im not sure if im supposed to be taking it seriously tho
Oh boy, the irony of what makes it seem like it’s not to be taken serious....very fitting.....I’ll have to keep watching to see if it continues but I’d guess it’s just Robert King(the writer and creator) directing the opening episode righteously titled, Genesis. The background music “it helps shape emotional responses, creates a rhythm to scenes and segments, and comments on the action. Music is often crucial to the experience of a scene....”and in a few cases in episode 1, the music is kind of fun.....it works for this episode, I’d be willing to bet that changes as the Series moves on and goes darker......the irony of it here this early for me makes it easy to digest something I try to tell myself is “make believe” but I know is not. I’m not ready for that heavy sinister sound that comments on the action and tells me I’m scared...this is creepy AF and I’m not ready to feel that yet. I’m still not a believer in Demons at this point in the Series in that World.
I bet it gets darker and more Serious. In real life, Paranormal activities/entities can always be matched and “debunked” with rational explanations, except when they can’t. This show is doing a great job(in episode 1) of walking that line and showing both sides, the Paranormal and Rational deduction. Every time it seems as though Dr. Bouchard has been pulled to believing in the Demon, what seems to be logical or a rational explanation surfaces and explains the Devil/Demon away. The Devil is in the details. Literally. Peeking out just enough to let you know he’s there, and then closing the curtain when you get close enough to realizing he’s right there, just playing with you. This shouldn’t disappoint, Episode 1 is as solid an opener as you could ask for. The stage is set.

Yea, this isn’t going to get much darker.
It’s CBS.
I thought that Music felt very NETWORK, and I discriminate against NETWORK TV for that reason, usually, terrible background Music.
Hannibal was an exception.
This could be too.
Smart.

Yeah, ZeroZeroZero was better than season 2 of Narcos Mexico.

Loved both and agree they were different in their own ways. Are we expecting a season 2 of ZeroZeroZero?

From the research I did, it was done as a one off.

not sure how popular it was in Italy and the demand for season two. Plus there's Covid. They shut everything down.

Finished Gangs of London and what a great show. I give it 4.5/5 stars. Loved it. Excited about how it ended and the fact there will be a season 2.

Never would have watched that show if not for this thread. Thread comes through again

Didn't know they had a reunion last week. Cool to see everyone there. Surprised to see Munn.

The Expanse is what I can't wait for 12/16. Stupid amazon is doing it by weekly episode. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
I’m out on the weekly shows.
The BOYS was ruined for me thanks to that.
A Teacher pulled the same ****.

I can catch them when they wrap.

Stuck on The Crown now. Its a slow show, some episodes better than others but does keep my attention enough. Claire Foy a cutie, now im on S3 where well... =\

Swedish Actress Ida Engvol, needs to do an American Show/Film.

Love & Anarchy
Watching this now. Joint is a trip.

....the opening scene of her masterbating before taking her kids to school shows a light glimpse of the bush.....
Now I barely recognized ever seeing her before so I do a quick dive and find some nude photos, shorty got some mass.

A lot of the buses were from Love & Anarchy.
The mass shot too.
Show might just be 🔥

sidenote: only on episode 2 and she’s already flicked the bean 5 times

Back
Top Bottom