The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

hearing his voice when the cops were interrogating him made me sick. He handled it better than I would have.

i almost lost it seeing his baby on the stand. Cuz still did 5 months for that smh. I’m not emotional when I watch stuff but I was definitely in my feels when they revealed the footage of him on the tape.

Seaspiracy and The College Admissions scandal were two well done docs

I was never outraged at college admissions issue, because it should have been common knowledge.

No separate charge if you have an HBO cable subscription, you are definitely doing it wrong.
yeah, I still pay for my regular HBO subscription through Directv. So I can cancel that and just keep my HBO Max, correct?

Disclaimer: 46 year old male who's still trying to figure out all of this streaming stuff. I'm the opposite of a cord cutter and will forever be a slave to cable subscription. Dont flame me too hard.

yeah, I still pay for my regular HBO subscription through Directv. So I can cancel that and just keep my HBO Max, correct?

Disclaimer: 46 year old male who's still trying to figure out all of this streaming stuff. I'm the opposite of a cord cutter and will forever be a slave to cable subscription. Dont flame me too hard.
If you're paying for an individual HBO Max account, but already have the HBO Directv sub, yes you can cancel. You can verify by signing in with provider instead of the paid HBO Max account.

Watching Taboo on Hulu with Tom Hardy. Why were British people so dirty looking back then, even the King looked nasty as hell :sick: :rofl:

Watched the College Admissions Scandal doc today. I was pretty into it when it broke but it’s been awhile so I threw it on. Didn’t learn anything new but it’s still wild to me how dumb all these folks were talking openly on the phone about these criminal activities and ironically they were centered around education:lol:

I also watched that documentary “White Boy” about the Detroit dealer “White Boy Rick” in Detroit. The whole situation is INSANE. I know black folks have gotten the short end of the stick forever but man....they did ole boy dirty. And by they I mean the government and the streets. Sheesh.

What you need to do is get a phone with AT&T or cable service with Verizon then get HBO free as a bonus which leads to free HBO Max.

What you need to do is get a phone with AT&T or cable service with Verizon then get HBO free as a bonus which leads to free HBO Max.

By just having Fios cable, I can have them turn on HBO at no additional cost? How long is this promotion?

Edit: I think its only for 30 days. Bummer.

Last edited:
"The greatest part about victory isn't the trophy, it's the relief." -Pele

That Pele doc was pretty cool.

By just having Fios cable, I can have them turn on HBO at no additional cost? How long is this promotion?

Edit: I think its only for 30 days. Bummer.
I dunno if its cuz I had the house phone, cable, and internet plan or how many cable boxes I have but I been getting free HBO since the 3rd season of Game of Thrones. Way longer than 30 days.

Due to that, I now have HBO Max free as well.

Man, I think you just got the hook up cuz I've had all 3 for years but always had to pay for and cancel HBO the normal way.

I'm doing the $15 through prime right now. It is worth it tho.

Been watching "Who Killed Sara?". Carolina Miranda is fire. All the naked women on this show are.
Haha to be fair I prob would’ve given it an episode but I got busy, didn’t plan to return to the show... maybe I’ll give it another try later but the log is kinda adding up

I wanted to get into a series so I restarted this. It was an interesting story and I liked the way they pieced it together. Definitely have to suspend belief for some parts but it was decent for a light/quick binge. I’ll catch Season 2 when it drops.

I miss blockbuster for real.

On another note, I wasted 2 hours of my time watching that Godzilla/King Kong movie. Even my kids hated it.

Back
Top Bottom