The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Bad Trip :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blockbuster doc, not bad. Cool to see how the last living store is still holding on.

Had a cool nostalgia factor.

I remember many Friday and Saturday nights in there. Especially being happy when someone just returned a movie you wanted. It was like winning on SNKRS.

It's crazy how poorly they handled the technology transition. From Redbox to Netflix, and having the opportunity to buy it.

I think if it wasn't Netflix it would have been someone else that would have ended them with streaming. It would just have taken a little bit longer.

I miss blockbuster for real.

On another note, I wasted 2 hours of my time watching that Godzilla/King Kong movie. Even my kids hated it.
Even though it’s hypocritical to say you miss Blockbuster when you’re streaming movies that just released in theaters, I actually understand this sentiment :lol: Going to Blockbuster and perusing the movies or finding out the video game you wanted was just back in stock >>>>>

Thinking about how much running around I did and how those rental fees probably added up, I’m thankful for my parents for all that as a kid :pimp: Will check out later for the culture/nostalgia.

Even though it’s hypocritical to say you miss Blockbuster when you’re streaming movies that just released in theaters, I actually understand this sentiment :lol: Going to Blockbuster and perusing the movies or finding out the video game you wanted was just back in stock >>>>>

Thinking about how much running around I did and how those rental fees probably added up, I’m thankful for my parents for all that as a kid :pimp: Will check out later for the culture/nostalgia.
it was dope man. I think the new movie releases were on a Tuesday? Taking my kids there to look for movies was actually an exciting trip!

it was dope man. I think the new movie releases were on a Tuesday? Taking my kids there to look for movies was actually an exciting trip!
Bro - I used to be a FIEND calling all over town when videogames released to see when they were getting it, if it was in stock, when it was being returned. Looking back on that is funny as hell :lol: I still pass the location sometimes when I'm home. I don't think anyone ever used building afterwards.

The basketball version of Last Chance U was excellent. That coach was wild as hell :lol:
I don’t know how those players put up with him, but also have no idea how he put up with some of those players lol. He seemed like he genuinely loves his job and his players. They were all easy to root for, but I thought there was no chance Joe was gonna make it.
Are the football versions just as good? Not really a football person so I never bothered to watch, but now I’m intrigued.

Lol my coach was like him.

:rofl: :rofl: Let Alex be great!!! I did wonder how he learned all that, though. Bro was tucked away in a Mexican knowledge and was up on all the cutting edge technology and methods :lol:

My man controls more technology than cyborg. :rofl:

I got live footage of you jerking off to man butt, and Im a upload it to your work presentation.. :rofl:

Yo, Alex the luckiest mofo. For some reason Elisa's fine AF self just met the guy and let's him raw dog her whenever he wants. Just saw the ep where they walked in the house and he just felt like laying her down on the stairs and pump away.

Yo, Alex the luckiest mofo. For some reason Elisa's fine AF self just met the guy and let's him raw dog her whenever he wants. Just saw the ep where they walked in the house and he just felt like laying her down on the stairs and pump away.
My man got out of jail with murder on his mind and stumbled into some A1 Yambs. Sometimes life just ain’t fair :smh:

Monster tells the story of Steve Harmon (Kelvin Harrison Jr.) a seventeen-year-old honor student whose world comes crashing down around him when he is charged with felony murder. The film follows his dramatic journey from a smart, likeable film student from Harlem attending an elite high school through a complex legal battle that could leave him spending the rest of his life in prison.

Back
Top Bottom