The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

watched The Silence with wife and kids tonight. Wasn't terrible but we were definitely in the mood for it. It was a Diet "Quiet Place"

Youngest was scared.

Yeah, I think it’s always been known that they were just going to do an extended Season 4. I was shook for a second :lol:

Just watched the blockbuster doc on Netflix.

kinda cheesy but it was okay I guess.

God Damnit.
Just today I was thinking “I wonder when Queen of the South is back”.....then boom, I see S5ep1 on my DVR.
I binged Seasons 1-4 this Summer so I was never in the thread, now that I’m current I was looking for the Thread to join and I realized, THERE IS NO THREAD?!
How in TF!?
That’s some trash.

God Damnit.
Just today I was thinking “I wonder when Queen of the South is back”.....then boom, I see S5ep1 on my DVR.
I binged Seasons 1-4 this Summer so I was never in the thread, now that I’m current I was looking for the Thread to join and I realized, THERE IS NO THREAD?!
How in TF!?
That’s some trash.

You should probably use Google to search NT threads.

Oh this ***** Damson is acting ACTING. No chill off rip.

"Oh Franklin what about me?"

They definitely doing their own thing story wise with the article being published already.

Franklin just needs to ask Teddy for a bomb and he could handle Manboy or Skully easily :lol: Keep stalling. I know he wont die that way but c'mon.

Dude from Who killed Sara really spent 18 years in prison mastering computer science and cyber hacking technology. :lol:

He should have mastered some Karate too...came out and got washed by two street level thugs, then got washed by dude he had planned to take down for 18 fkin years, that man least 65 years old....btw how many times this cats apartment gonna get shot up before the cops start asking some questions? Come to think of it, are there even any cops in this whole show?

Yes offense, but stop it. Show was fire.

Fire? Stop it bro, I can point out soooo much that’s wrong with it....the writing is some straight up amateur crap...the acting is also subpar, the villain is like a damn cartoon.....lol

Back
Top Bottom