The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Bad Boys needs to die. The last one was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Terrible Capone i just watched was better

So you haven't seen the recent meaning you're gross facing the Bad Boys 1 and 2? :stoneface: And ya'll in here pumping Who smashed Sara Jay.
You know who who smashed Sara Jay :lol: But nah, I’m definitely not :sick: ’ing BB 1/2 but you mean to tell me BB For Life was good?

EDIT: Case in point below (he posted at the same time as me)
You know who who smashed Sara Jay :lol: But nah, I’m definitely not :sick: ’ing BB 1/2 but you mean to tell me BB For Life was good?

This is what I have heard from folks who have seen it.

Oh man, good is a strong word but i'll say definitely not bad, and I enjoyed the hell out of it (in theaters). Just gotta know what you're watching.

Watched episode 1 of high fidelity on Hulu with wifey, show was funny and entertaining for a couples watch

we just finished 3 seasons of sneaky Pete on Amazon, that show was decent overall but a chore to get thru and so many holes in the story

Watched that joint “Two Distant Strangers” because it was in new releases, under 30 minutes, featured Joey Bada$$ and it was listed as an Oscar nominee. I thought it was excellent. Would recommend unless you’re a white supremacist (see the first review I found below)

It'd be nice to see him get out. Or maybe leave with his gf. Maybe shoot officer merk and go through a tirade through the city. George Floyd didn't deserve to die. But the cops knee isn't what killed him. It aided by increasing heart rate and stress, but it was the fetynaol that killed him in his system. Regardless the cop should be persecuted as a reminder to not be so brutal to Americans. Many times over white people are killed for less by the cops of all colors and it never makes headlines. Only when a black person is killed. I think that is what causes another divide that we don't pay attention to. We need to expose unnecessary aggression from police regardless the color of victim. It's not just black people ya know. It's whites to. Just the media paints us whites as the poster boys. Poor white folk get killed by police just as much as black folk. If another movie like this is made showing that black folk are not alone in america, that it to does happen to white people, I think the movement will go alot further. Whites. Blacks. Asians. Mexicans. We all get messed with by police. We need to show that it's not just racist white cops are the only bad ones. I personally know a asian cop who hates everybody but asians. I know a Mexican cop who hates everybody who isn't mexican and has shot down 3 white kids and got away with it. I've heard colored cops before saying if you shoot white kids now a days you get away with it. Got into a fight with your wife and your mad. Put a bullet in a drunk white kid and nobody will care. YOUR NOT ALONE IN AMERICA. 🇺🇲🇺🇸 ✊🙌

I'm enjoying Who Killed Sara. On Ep4, prolly finish this weekend. Elisa is 😮😍

I wish Rodolfo died in the sauna. He is the only character I can't stand. Soft *** dude, always brooding with his head down and fists clenched. That actor is really terrible.

Started watching Ted Lasso a few nights ago & it's 🔥. I've always enjoyed Jason Sudeikis. I'm sure it's been said, but a must watch.

I'm enjoying Who Killed Sara. On Ep4, prolly finish this weekend. Elisa is 😮😍

I wish Rodolfo died in the sauna. He is the only character I can't stand. Soft *** dude, always brooding with his head down and fists clenched. That actor is really terrible.
Rodolfo is the Arthur meme personified :lol:
1618109633440.jpeg

Episode 5 of Messiah. Trailer had me thinking one way and I kinda have a slight idea where this is headed. Idk of thats a good thing. Might as well finish it.

Finished Who Killed Sara. Cool little show if you don't take it serious.

Not a big deal for this type of show but how Sara gonna die in 2020 and Alex comes outta jail 18 years later in 2021.

Seriously, the mom cleaned the boat after her death and used a current cell phone to call Elroy, who is riding in a 2020 Escalade, using a new iphone.

Sara's headstone also said 2020 but I guess it was supposed to be 2000.

Back
Top Bottom