The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Who drinks like this?!?!?!

aaaaaaaa.png
That's how you drink when you thirsty but you drinking somebody else's drink and you think they got germs and are nasty.

Mad flashbacks of passing around henny or hot summer days playing basketball and drinking Arizona ice teas. Nobody want to share with dude who stay with the canker sores a.k.a He got herpes! and the roast session begins.

If I don't feel i've cleaned a can properly enough or can't find a cup i'll rock it like that. I don't put my mouth straight on a can.

Today im bout to watch new episodes of:

Mayans
Prodigal Son
Queen of The South
Snowfall

Invincible tmrw too. Soo many TV shows coming back at the same time.
We on the same wave.

Watched Prodigal Son yesterday so I'll be watching Black-ish later instead.

Gotta juggle next week when new episodes of FBI comes back.

Smh at David Alan Grier playing Jamie's Dad but he's only 10.5 years older IRL. Based off that trailer its a skip from me unless y'all say otherwise.
DAG came back on the scene with the full gray beard and now they playing fam like he 70 with these roles.

Master Zik Master Zik

Is that FBI: Most Wanted? Good show?

I always have a procedural in the mix. Finished The Mentalist a few months back. Currently watching Person of Interest off your rec actually. Bout to finish S2 soon.

Master Zik Master Zik

I always have a procedural in the mix. Finished The Mentalist a few months back. Currently watching Person of Interest off your rec actually. Bout to finish S2 soon.
There's two of them i watch, FBI and FBI: Most Wanted. Definitely fills that police procedural position for me. They're dope and both different enough to still have wild unique stories.

FBI is the agents mostly in NY catching criminals that do high profile crimes.

Most Wanted is a bit wilder cuz every person they catching is a fugitive so they either do a mass murder or kill somebody high profile and then go on the run.

Just finished season 1 of Yellowstone

entertaining but no way I’m ranking that in my top shows like a-friend a-friend suggested.

reminds me of Sons of Anarchy, Indian va Cowboys version.

I can co-sign what Master Zik Master Zik said about FBI: Most Wanted. I have it in the rotation and it’s solid. Might see what’s up with FBI too and when I do, I’ll report back.

Can either of y’all confirm if this season on Prodigal Son has been good? If you’re still watching, I’d imagine so :lol: I have them all on my DVR and am waiting for the season to finish so I can rip through it.

I can co-sign what Master Zik Master Zik said about FBI: Most Wanted. I have it in the rotation and it’s solid. Might see what’s up with FBI too and when I do, I’ll report back.

Can either of y’all confirm if this season on Prodigal Son has been good? If you’re still watching, I’d imagine so :lol: I have them all on my DVR and am waiting for the season to finish so I can rip through it.

FBI is the goods! SEAL Team as well. CBS is always good for these type of shows.

storm2006 storm2006

Yea man Prodigal Son is still dope. They are taking it in a different direction this season. I think you'll really like it. This 2nd season was split so I binged the 1st half.

Btw, do you watch Snowfall? If not you need to hop on that asap.

Last edited:

It's still good but its like 2 seasons in one. First half was random murderers with the subplot of being with his sister and a little of Zeta-Jones new character and they just came back after a break and wrapped up some stuff and are now going all in with this prison doctor story line.

FBI is the goods! SEAL Team as well. CBS is always good for these type of shows.

I **** with CBS so I'm going to give FBI a run. The most recent season is available to me Free through XFinity On Demand but going to see what I need to do for S1 and S2 because I'm not sure what streaming service it's on.

They are taking it in a different direction this season. I think you'll really like it. This 2nd season was split so I binged the 1st half.
It's still good but its like 2 seasons in one. First half was random murderers with the subplot of being with his sister and a little of Zeta-Jones new character and they just came back after a break and wrapped up some stuff and are now going all in with this prison doctor story line.

Just trying to get the timeline straight here...wasn't it
Season 1, 1st Half (Ep1 - Ep10): Sept '19 - Dec. '19
Season 1, 2nd Half (Ep11 - Ep20): Jan '20 - Apr '20
Season 2, 1st Half (Ep1 - Ep8): Jan '21 - Now (Not sure how many episodes will be but this week was E8)

Btw, do you watch Snowfall? If not you need to hop on that asap.

I don't...BUT I heard someone talking about it so I checked out the first post on the thread and I had ZERO idea that's what it was about. I'm definitely intrigued now and it seems to be held in high regard. Is that a Hulu show?

Why did you kill me. Crazy

This was on point. Jamie was an NT Detective and Belinda was BRAZY. I can only imagine how difficult that situation must be so I can't comment but she was really bout that action. Glad things ended how they did.

Another crime/murder/judicial documentary that I recently enjoyed was The Fear of 13. His story was off the chains :wow: The United States criminal justice system <<<<<<<<<

I **** with CBS so I'm going to give FBI a run. The most recent season is available to me Free through XFinity On Demand but going to see what I need to do for S1 and S2 because I'm not sure what streaming service it's on.

Season 2, 1st Half (Ep1 - Ep8): Jan '21 - Now (Not sure how many episodes will be but this week was E8)

I don't...BUT I heard someone talking about it so I checked out the first post on the thread and I had ZERO idea that's what it was about. I'm definitely intrigued now and it seems to be held in high regard. Is that a Hulu show?
Snowfall is on FX. Season 4 Finale is next Wednesday.

You got some serious catching up to do. One of the best shows on TV.

That timeline is correct except there was a break during the month of March 2021. I binged the first half recently. There's only 13 episodes this season so it'll be done by mid-May.

Snowfall will become your new favorite show. The writing isn't Breaking Bad level but its a FX show thats way better than SOA. It gets even better as you progress through seasons 2 and 3.

Back
Top Bottom