The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Holy crap, I didnt know The Serpent was about that Indian serial killer. I read all about him. Added that and Snabba Cash to the list.

Then they'd barely be talked about cuz they have no good shows, no?

Thing is those three definitely have good and great shows.

Disney-Mandalorian
Apple-Morning Show
Paramount-Yellowstone
Hulu does have good shows but the platform itself sucks due to commercials.

Most have a few good shows and 1 great series.

Either way, in this thread, im sure a lot of us already have to scroll past discussions on countless shows that we aren't interested in. Why clutter it up even more?

Disney-Mandalorian
Apple-Morning Show
Paramount-Yellowstone
Hulu does have good shows but the platform itself sucks due to commercials.

Most have a few good shows and 1 great series.

Either way, in this thread, im sure a lot of us already have to scroll past discussions on countless shows that we aren't interested in. Why clutter it up even more?
Its funny cuz the main reason I'm barely in here is due to the amount of trash Netflix shows or movies yall help get to #1 just out of having the time to waste and the fake hype.

Don't really see the problem given how many shows like that y'all already talk about. Not to mention the shows that have aired on tv years ago some of yall are now watching.

I figure it helps ppl get a list going so even if they aint watching it the same time as everyone else, they can watch later.

Also Disney+ and Paramount+ got more shows than one a piece. I figured ppl have Apple+ for all of their original/exclusive movies.

yeah the other streaming platforms have a higher average quality imo
netflix is all over the place where for every good show there are 5 garbage and 3 mediocre ones.
that's their whole thing though...throw a bunch of shows at the wall and let the viewer see what sticks.

1618242046781.jpeg

Saw this Korean gangster movie last night and it was pretty good.

am I wasting my time trying to hang in there with The Mayans? I'm only on Season 1 episode 6 so I'm not extremely invested. Just wondering if it gets better

Man I really enjoyed The Serpent.
Disturbing AF but so well done.
Had that old school Asian feel to the edit.
Enter the Dragon type feel, was fire die.

Ican’t believe that is a true story.
The truth is stranger than fiction, for sure.

am I wasting my time trying to hang in there with The Mayans? I'm only on Season 1 episode 6 so I'm not extremely invested. Just wondering if it gets better
I mean it's not some great show but I didnt think So a was either.

It's pretty much just criminal drug running bikers, a lil family drama with a few main characters, some beef with other chapters and other biker gangs.
If by the end of s1 nothing hooks you or makes you want to watch again, drop it.

Back
Top Bottom