The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Time travel opens up an infinite number of ways they can go. Look at the Terminator sequels. We thought the story was over after the first movie because they saved Sarah Connor and John Connor was conceived and then we thought the story was over again after Terminator 2 once they destroy the T-800.

They can just keep manufacturing reasons to go to the future or come back to the past. Maybe the aliens who were transporting the white spikes come back to Earth?
But the Terminator movies are literally the same plot over and over again minus like 2 movies. Just a new robot sent in the past to kill Connor or his mom or his baby mom. Plus after T2 the Terminator franchise isn't good. So the first Tomorrow War movie aint even that good given feedback.

Now from a Hollywood perspective sure, plenty of ways to keep churning out sequels of Tomorrow War. I have no doubt Amazon would want an action franchise with a lot of eyes on it.

I was just thinking from a story perspective where do you go from here after you did the movie that way? I was only interested in the time travel and war aspects and they turned the movie in to a father/daughter story explicitly. The few examples I gave were the weak ones except the last one that got used as a throw away line in the movie near the end.

Last edited:
In a good or bad way? Netflix keeps tryna get me to watch it.

it’s a train wreck, but it has its moments of entertainment

and there is nudity

1625941070272.gif

Last edited:
But the Terminator movies are literally the same plot over and over again minus like 2 movies. Just a new robot sent in the past to kill Connor or his mom or his baby mom. Plus after T2 the Terminator franchise isn't good. The first movie aint even that good given feedback

Now from a Hollywood perspective sure, plenty of ways to keep churning out sequels of Tomorrow War. I have no doubt Amazon would want an action franchise with a lot of eyes on it.

I was just thinking from a story perspective where do you go from here after you did the movie that way? I was only interested in the time travel and war aspects and they turned the movie in to a father/daughter story explicitly. The few examples I gave were the weak ones except the last one that got used as a throw away line in the movie near the end.

problem with the terminator movies was they fumbled things after the first 2 movies

but really the 3rd movie had the right idea, things are going happen and you can’t really stop it no matter how hard you try… the past event has to happen to trigger why you’re traveling to the past

terminator fumbled things on the 3rd movie but they had the right idea, doomsday has to happen.. then you show the war.. and have the finale where humans win

then you show what happens after doomsday and John Connor becoming John connor.. so it basically becomes the first 3 Star Wars movies instead of a time travel movie

Currently about half way through the show White Collar and it's pretty good..This is around the 20th full series I've watched this year..Can't wait for more movies to start hitting theaters so I can quit watching tv shows constantly..

Finally copped HULU so I could get on this HANDMAIDENS TALE everyone is raving about.

Bruh, NETFLIX should just rent it’s interface to all Streaming services, because they are all trash in comparison. Got the ad FREE Hulu and right now it’s the same as THE entry level ad version because you can’t FF or REWIND, it just says “you can FF or RW after the next break”

Basically HULU is treating its entire catalogue like it’s an ad, with no FF or Rewkmd option at all. I’ve been rewatching s1ep1 for 2 hours now, because it keeps restarting on me, and then I can’t FF back to my rightful place.

This is ****.

HULU acknowledged the issue yesterday, it’s a bug.
This is going to be impossible to binge this weekend like I’d planned.

What other shows are FIRE on NETFLIX or PRIME or DISNEY or APPLE? Because this ain’t it

263B5E44-56C8-4185-8D48-69377B13FBDA.jpeg

Or some people have gotten so used to commercials cuz they’ve been conditioned

Watching 2 min commercials every 10 min ain’t it

If it’s too expensive you can always split the cost with someone

I don't know anybody checking for Hulu like that. I already have too many streaming services as it is, I just didn't feel the need to go above and beyond with Hulu. And the commercials don't feel like every 10 minutes.

I don't know anybody checking for Hulu like that. I already have too many streaming services as it is, I just didn't feel the need to go above and beyond with Hulu. And the commercials don't feel like every 10 minutes.
Ok. That’s you lol. I personally got Hulu for master chef, bridesmaid and modern family etc

Time is everything to me. Not to mention ads ruin the rhythm and vibe and flow

Commercials are never it when it’s possible to watch TV without them.

The only thing still watchable with ads is MLB and NBA. The breaks are welcomed.
AD’s actually make NFL better, though since their content is more enjoyable than watching the lack of action they call Amaricas game. Nah, nothing can make NFL watchable except the game tapes the film rooms get, where you ca e arch the whole game in 16 minutes.

Yep. Sports are the only format of viewing where commercial breaks are okay. They are multiple hours and it’s nice to have a few minutes here and there to stand up and step away.

Handmaids Tale: what TF is this? I can’t turn it off. Something tells me, we aren’t too far off from something super Stupid like this. They can only “foreshadow” **** like this for so long until they hit us with the “it’s here” now. Kind of like Aliens. Said for years they don’t exist and Area whatever # doesn’t exist and then one day, they’re talking about building Space Force and admitting Aliens were real and we’ve been studying them for years. This WOLRD we live in can be ****, but I’m going to miss it when it’s gone.

Back
Top Bottom