The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yep. Sports are the only format of viewing where commercial breaks are okay. They are multiple hours and it’s nice to have a few minutes here and there to stand up and step away.

Its not just sports.. I feel the same way about shows. I do some reading/work while watching shows. Hulu has some episodes of old shows/reruns I like to casually watch in the background. It's good to get a break every now and then to step away. I just don't feel the need to pay extra for certain streaming networks with commercials. I aint paying extra for IMDB TV. :lol: :lol:

Offered is a little ****-Adulteress.
She’s out here Thottin like a mother, where’s her daughter?

IMDBtv is free. There isnt a premium ad free version.

If it did I wouldn't pay for it. There are others paramount, you can stream some basic channels for free with ads. My point is aside from the big ones like HBO, Netflix, Amazon I'm not paying any more than a couple of bucks for it. I only get additional channels if there is a cheap deal eg. Epix, cinemax, and showtime for 9Cinemax, I share Disney plus with a friend.

Watching sex/life and im bored out of my mind so far. The wife isn't that attractive so I'm not sure if the nudity is going to keep me interested.

Anyone check out the Transformers War For Cybertron series? With the news of a Beast Wars movie, my dormant super fandom was reactivated.

Here’s the trailer for the upcoming season:

I'm going to catch this. Memories.

80's cartoons were 2nd to none. Transformers, Voltron, GI Joe, G-Force, He-Man, Robotech, Ninja Turtles, Looney Tunes of course..... Nothing compared to it. The stuff my kids watched growing up were pure garbage compared to what we had. And we actually had cartoons in the morning before school that didnt require you to go on Nikolodean or cartoon channel to watch.

Anyone check out the Transformers War For Cybertron series? With the news of a Beast Wars movie, my dormant super fandom was reactivated.

I liked it. It's definitely worth checking out.

They do mix things up a bit with certain characters like Bumblebee and Jetfire.

Tried watching Resident Evil:ID. I don't know. I almost turned it off when it looked like they were going for the "Makes you wonder who the bad guys really are" angle, as if that hasn't been done to death in zombie media. I'll probably finish it out since there's only 3 more episodes.

Gonna try Manifest. Look like a Lost wannabe. Hopefully it doesn't end up sucking.

Siege was good.
Earthrise felt like it was made just to sell the toys.
Hopefully this one is solid, I never watched beast wars.

BEAST WARS MOVIE!!!?!?

200.gif

absolutely loved beast wars as a kid.

As I watch this final episode of Master of None, it's just reinforcing how much I just don't like anything about Lena Waithe. Absolutely nothing.

As I watch this final episode of Master of None, it's just reinforcing how much I just don't like anything about Lena Waithe. Absolutely nothing.

This is how I felt when I saw her on "Ready Player One."

:lol:

Have y'all seen "Gundpowder Milshake?" I didn't think it was that bad, but the fight scene in the bowling alley was so damn cringe to me.

The miami episode of heist was wild, setup was great and they would of got away with it but we all know what brings the crews down

Back
Top Bottom