The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Atypical has been back for two weeks and I’ve been caught up in Handmaid’s Tale.

Now that I’m finished with it(amazing Series by the way)I could definitely use something super light like Atypical.

Was looking on the app what the top ten watched things were and all the twilight movies were on there.:lol::sick::sick::sick:

I think they were one of the first franchises to break up the third movie in a trilogy into two movies.

damn no one told me Atypical was back.. and this was the last season. binged 8 eps so far.. last one, I'll miss this show

Going to start watching Master of None Season 3. Something tells me I'm going to be disappointed, but oh well. First 2 seasons were great.

Fivel Stewart: The Young Lady who plays Izzie on Atypical. She’s so pretty. Very Unique look. Olivia Munn and Lucy Liu have that same look.
She has those freckles on her cheeks that set her off in certain lights. I’ve seen some Photos of her that aren’t very flattering but she was also younger. She’s a looker. That beauty you think of when you hear the names Pocahontas or Cleopatra or Delilah.

5962E832-3E28-4A22-B836-DDC132B4D21E.jpeg

Been watching The Cook of Castamar. Need to find myself some horny, rich, fine Spanish women.

First 3 season of the office have superfan (extended cut) episodes up on peacock. About 8-10 min of deleted scenes each episode and they are worth a rewatch. Some storylines they never went through with, different cold opens and little jokes more fleshed out.

OHHHH SNAP!!! This joint just released too?!!!!

KINGDOM: Ashin of the North
(I wonder if it’s the same characters)

Loved the new He-Man. The opening kinda sucks, but that's about all I didn't like. It's like the Castlevania people can do no wrong.

A certain segment of people on social media are really mad at Kevin Smith and the new Ha-Man :lol:

I sometimes wish these people had a sense of self awareness and realized how stupid they look.

I'm in the middle of watching Start Up and its a damn shame it only has 3 seasons. I still got a good amount of episodes to go but knowing it ends prematurely sucks.

I'm in the middle of watching Start Up and its a damn shame it only has 3 seasons. I still got a good amount of episodes to go but knowing it ends prematurely sucks.
Wife and I definitely enjoying it, female lead gets annoying at times. Like stop sabotaging yourself DAMN.

Back
Top Bottom