The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Lost. Best network show ever
Wire. My goat on HBO
BB. My goat on AMC

LOST did disappoint in the final season with the piss stream but I schedule college classes around that show. Wouldn’t allow my now wife over on lost days.

y’all remember the dude who swore he had friends on the show or he was part of the production and would always try to “spoil” **** and he ended up wrong on everything 😂

I miss those days

After “Don’t Fxsk with Cats” came out, I knew it was only a matter of time before that premise was used in a Film.

Oh Sophie, Oh Sophie….Sophie Sophie Sophie, you little sloot. You little two timing Cow.
What have you done Miss Thing

This is some pretty good acting by all parties on screen right now, Especially the kids. Clinical.

Finished Click Bait :wow: a-friend a-friend you’ll definitely *** with this limited series by the end of it.
I got through episode 3 and started 4.
I did leave it playing while I slept and when I woke up to turn it off it was on episode7 and what I saw made me go "WTF, how could that be".....so now I'm really intrigued.

I got through episode 3 and started 4.
I did leave it playing while I slept and when I woke up to turn it off it was on episode7 and what I saw made me go "WTF, how could that be".....so now I'm really intrigued.
I did the same multiple times with episodes 2 and 4 :lol: Fortunately I am quick at exiting before I see too much. Just wait, man. You’ll see

Finished Click Bait :wow: a-friend a-friend you’ll definitely *** with this limited series by the end of it.
Man, what a delivery on every Episode, every character and specifically the ending. Pretty much a perfect Series. Well done NETFLIX, well done: I never saw that coming. Even after Emma confessed to never seeing or meeting I thought I’d have figured out the killer but nah. Pretty much the one and only time I said “they better not do this stupid ****” and then they went and did the stupid **** is when Kai find the brothers Messages in the laptop when she text METADATA! And then sent the address of the killer I said to myself, “it’s TV so of course little old Kai is going to go after the killer but then, immediately I said “nah, they’ve done very thing right this far so Kai will chill, he won’t be stupid and go to the address and then, (lol @all these thens) I remeber him saying he would slit the killers throat if he ever found him and then he beat up the older kid that bad mouthed his Mother and I knew, when she went to check on him he was gonezo.

Series delivered though.
Definitely recommend.

Just watched Rise of the Black Swan pretty fun little
summer drop. Like when Netflix has these. British accent also bae.

storm2006 storm2006 Just started Dr. Death on Peacock. Pretty good soo far. I'll be finishing this by tmrw. I hate Dr. Douche already.

Right? They did a good job of making him unlikeable from the jump :lol:

Enjoyed Clickbait. Kept me guessing till the end.

Man, I have never been so wrong about the perpetrator of a crime or the reason behind it so many times in just eight episodes :lol:

Asian dude on Clickbait breaking into people houses all willy nilly :rofl:

The zesty Asian dude stole his episode with all his ridicantics :lol:

I really like how they are going into his back story. That's always my favorite part when reading about people like this. His pops a prick too.

Yeah pops was definitely on both his religious and holier than thou tip.

Manifest last season / season 4 got picked up by Netflix …. 20 episodes

I’m not sure if they knew it was the final season going in but I peeped it live and :stoneface: |l I’ve been seeing it in the Top 10 on Netflix since it dropped so this was a smart move on their part.

Ok 😤 im bout to give the Sapranos another shot.

Wasn't really invested last time I started it because it was soooo much good **** coming out.

Just finished Goliath 🔥

Ok 😤 im bout to give the Sapranos another shot.

Wasn't really invested last time I started it because it was soooo much good **** coming out.

Just finished Goliath 🔥

I stopped The Sopranos in the middle of season 3. It was ok but I didn't enjoy it like I thought I would. Maybe I'll try again one day.

Did you enjoy Season 3 of Goliath? I couldn't finish that season but loved the first 2.

Back
Top Bottom