The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finally got through Clickbait. It dragged for a few episodes following the first one, but I thought it was actually pretty good overall.

Oh snap.
Jemima Kirke is in Season3 of Sex Education.

I’ve always found her sexy AF, hairy under arms and all.
She would get baby liquid for sure.
Ever since I first saw her as Jess’s getting docked down by Adam, I had the hots for her.
Marnie too, even Zosia Mamet as Shoshanna was sexy.
I know she’s rocking the bush, mosdef.
Anyway, back to Sex Education.
I don’t remember nudity in previous Seasons, but this Season starting out with Nudes, I’m here for all of that, Especially Mrs Haddon
441862D5-1AC4-436A-96F9-B10D1239382E.jpeg

Do yourself a favor and check out Squid Game on Netflix , it’s a Korean show . Think of Hunger games but with the humor & drama

If you like Hunger Games style movies out Battle Royale. It’s a Japanese movie and is on Prime and a few other free streaming services rn. The lady who wrote Hunger Games was actually accused of plagiarizing that movie for her book when it first came out.

Sex Education Season 3 is Brilliant….
This is usually the Season where shows like this start running out of New Ideas or Storylines so to see what they’ve carved out in this “space of Teenage Angst” is quite impressive.

They have some really dope Characters on this show.
The MUSIC TEACHER Mr. Hendricks is Clinical, in all the ways you can be clinical.

Imagine your Music Teacher conducting this….

Anybody got any current good movies on NF. Getting tired of watching a bunch if episodes for a good storyline. Kate referrals not needed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom