The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Only good show I see there is The Witcher unless you're really in to seeing Sarah Shahi simulate sex on Sex/Life.

Last edited:
Only good show I see there is The Witcher unless you're really in to seeing Sarah Shahi simulate sex on Sex/Life.
despite being a gamer, the Witcher didn't start that great for me. looked like a budget fantasy series but somehow grew on me as the story progresses. I mean it is a very good watch but could have been much better with a better budget. I have seen the teaser trailer for Season 2 and looks very promising.

Bridgerton is great for me. and it takes a very good series of that genre to get a seal of approval from me. I'm not that easy to persuade btw.

About to start S3 of Britannia.
Was going to jst do a UK VPN at first, then figured I'd have to sub to Sky Atlantic after that.
Just said F it, went back to OlD Faithful COuchTUNER.
PRobably need to watch the season finale of S2 before I get started, take a refresher.

You byke :pimp: Don’t think I forgot though akajae akajae :smh:

Would have been amped for this but after akajae akajae compared me to Joe Goldberg/Will Bettelheim a few weeks ago, nothing was the same:stoneface: :smh:|l:lol:
1630407852613.png

I slept on The Guilty. First time I had it on, I was multitasking but I just watched it intently and I was surprised at the plot twist. I’m a Jake Gyllenhaal stan doe :lol:

Bruh, Maid is pretty damn real.
Margaret Qualley, this doesn’t look like acting at all.
She is absolutely bodying this character.
Her facial expressions are worth thousands of words, emotion and feeling. She’s racking up a few Awards for this slant here. It took me a second to figure out that some of the dialogue that is used is only Alex interpretation of the situation she found herself in.
It wasn’t until “legal legal legal legally” that I was like okay, that’s for purpose.

Show is Bananas.

Back
Top Bottom