The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

She has been fire ever since she was the little daughter on LEFTOVERS.
I was really into her as the hippie on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Shorty had hairy armpits in that film and I was still ready to cut

Btw I know you were raving about her killing this role and I agree. We gotta give the mom some credit too cause while she was annoying af she def killed that role too. :lol:

She def easy on the eyes. Skinny af but I dig it. :lol:
She has been fire ever since she was the little daughter on LEFTOVERS.
I was really into her as the hippie on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Shorty had hairy armpits in that film and I was still ready to cut

Even though Leftovers was great I paid extra attention just to see her.

Her and her sister are :wow:

I've also downloaded all the other movies with her and going to watch all of them. Move over Daddario, she replaced you as my number 1.

Wet dream, here I come.

Even though Leftovers was great I paid extra attention just to see her.

Her and her sister are :wow:

I've also downloaded all the other movies with her and going to watch all of them. Move over Daddario, she replaced you as my number 1.

Wet dream, here I come.
Yea I put Fosse Verdon on the list the other night as next watch.
Btw I know you were raving about her killing this role and I agree. We gotta give the mom some credit too cause while she was annoying af she def killed that role too. :lol:
Yea I’m only in epsidoe 3. Andie playing the **** out of her character as well. You know that’s her real mother in real life?

Damn. Should we ask why not?

It's not like that. I intend to watch both, just wasn't sure which to watch first.

I chose You because I knew the tomfoolery would be there early and it was. On ep4 now.

Saffron Burrows was one of my faves back then. but what the hell happened to her face now?

Now that you mention it, I do remember her messing with her face (botox or something) but she looks fine so far to me in this.

Back
Top Bottom