The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Starting Breaking Bad now!

Show is absolute crack! AMC is seriously delivering, just finished up walking dead.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Show is absolute crack! AMC is seriously delivering, just finished up walking dead.
smokin.gif
I got 3 shows lined up to watch right now. American Horror Story, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and I also want to start Californication. 

smokin.gif
I got 3 shows lined up to watch right now. American Horror Story, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and I also want to start Californication. 

This movie "Trust"....
It's like "To Catch a Predator" meets "The Virgin Suicides"

Lots of cringe-worthy moments.....but worth the watch.

Sidenote: Having a daughter scares me to death.

This movie "Trust"....
It's like "To Catch a Predator" meets "The Virgin Suicides"

Lots of cringe-worthy moments.....but worth the watch.

Sidenote: Having a daughter scares me to death.

Watch "The Colony", a really cool mix of a couple of reality genres, second season isn't up on their yet but its very interesting.

Watch "The Colony", a really cool mix of a couple of reality genres, second season isn't up on their yet but its very interesting.

smokin.gif
You're forgetting Mad Men as well. Hobo with a Shotgun, what the hell lol, I'll still recommend it though haha

smokin.gif
You're forgetting Mad Men as well. Hobo with a Shotgun, what the hell lol, I'll still recommend it though haha

Roomates and I finished season 1 of breaking bad and wow what a show. Started off real intense with the first 3 episodes, slowed down a bit, then ended nicely. Took 3 days to finish the season hahah

Roomates and I finished season 1 of breaking bad and wow what a show. Started off real intense with the first 3 episodes, slowed down a bit, then ended nicely. Took 3 days to finish the season hahah

Originally Posted by The King 25

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

This happen to you.. oh ok I thought it was my tv..I absolutely hate this because I cannot watch my Netflix at night. . because I'm afraid of it being too loud. .
anyone......?

Turn subtitles on maybe? I dont think theres anything you can do to tweak audio

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

This happen to you.. oh ok I thought it was my tv..I absolutely hate this because I cannot watch my Netflix at night. . because I'm afraid of it being too loud. .
anyone......?

Turn subtitles on maybe? I dont think theres anything you can do to tweak audio

smokin.gif

Also add Nip/Tuck. To me, it's the GOAT. Once you watch the first episode you'll be hooked, guaranteed.

On a side note, I just finished up season one of damages and it finally picked up at the end. To those that have watched it, should I keep going?

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

this, quality show

and co-sign for Hobo With A Shotgun. never saw it coming
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Patrice O'Neal's Elephant In The Room is still comedy special of the year though...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

this, quality show

and co-sign for Hobo With A Shotgun. never saw it coming
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Patrice O'Neal's Elephant In The Room is still comedy special of the year though...
roll.gif

Just saw "Human Centipede" .... just the idea of dude's sick mind had me, damn.

But it was worthwhile, for a free movie.

Peace

Just saw "Human Centipede" .... just the idea of dude's sick mind had me, damn.

But it was worthwhile, for a free movie.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom