The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching Black Mirror now, avoiding all work. I believe I heard they got picked up for Season 4, Jodie Foster is directing an episode.

All I could think about during that trailer was The Cleveland Show episode of Cleveland vs. Obama. I think binge watching that show has ruined me.

To those who have seen at least one episode of the new season of Black Mirror, how are the newest episodes? are they on par with the first 2 seasons or even better? Just curious, I'm trying to carve out time to watch sometime this weekend but want to do it in one sitting, just like I did when I started watching

I just got done watching the first two episodes:

Episode 1 is good, Episode 2 is GREAT, had me on the edge of seat. I'm just about to start Episode 3. Doesn't seem to be any loss of quality at all.

Great to know! I was excited for the new season, just worried as to what else they could come up with, I assumed that's why the seasons were so short. You can def tell the amount of care and thought each episode is crafted with!

I just got done watching the first two episodes:

Episode 1 is good, Episode 2 is GREAT, had me on the edge of seat. I'm just about to start Episode 3. Doesn't seem to be any loss of quality at all.

Yea, the show didn't fall off at all IMO.

The 3rd and 4th episodes are both amazing.

6th episode was amazing but now I'm mad at myself for binging because I have nothing else to watch, :lol:

"Goofy little mf can't dance for ish, he should quit while he's young, don't hate on me for keeping it real"
:rofl:

6th episode was amazing but now I'm mad at myself for binging because I have nothing else to watch, :lol:
On the 6th now. This is brilliant. It's so mind blowing. Scary AF too because of its been thought up, it's can be done. It's feature film length as well.
I didn't watch in order. Watched 1, skipped 2 on accident then watched 3(fav so far of any ep from any season), now I'm on 6.

There is a thread too btw.

http://niketalk.com/t/613983/the-of...istmas-episode-available-now/30#post_26769095

Last edited:
Finished last night and after getting passed Margaret Shroder's trifling ***, I can say six was my favorite followed by 3 and then 1. Definitely a dope season.

This black mirror show man....soooo dope. My girl thinks it's stupid but she don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom